Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 165

Hello I was wondering if anyone know how to code EA, reverse "Trailing Stop Loss" into "Trailing take Profit"? thank you
Hi all! I'd like to ask if there is any sort of EAs analyzer. I have a few EAs running and I need to know, throughout the days which they run: which trades have been made by this EA, percentage of success trades, overall gains and losses, and overall aspects which are shown in EA tester tab after
i'm trying to create my own report/analysis and found that the Order record returned does not contain the correct TP/SL shown in the account history. in account history i'm already looking for both all in and out order's SL/TP and still nothing. can anyone advice
I'm trying to use a TensorFlow/Keras Model but didn't find a way. My final purpose is to sell it in the mql5 market so I can't use DLL's or something like that. I will appreciate any advice
Hi, I just started trading on a demo account in MT5 and I'm an absolute beginner to forex. I've been experimenting with several expert advisors at the same time, and so when I look at my history, it shows me all the executions done as well as the total profit/loss. If I hover over a trade, it shows
Hi, there! Anyone knows how I can set up my MT5 EA orders to Market on Open (MOO) and/or Market on Close (MOC)? My goal is to day-trade stocks in the largest US exchanges, getting their open and close prices. I haven't seen MOO and MOC options anywhere. Digging the MT5 documentation, I only found
Hi, I wrote a linear grid EA that generally works fine except on some testing scenarios. At some point in time, some orders will expire multiple times and others won't expire at all, and the status of the orders will still be like if they were open. See below for more details. Does anyone knows how
I want to call SymbolInfoString () for another currency pair, but I'm having trouble onthe tester. If EA call SymbolInfoString () for another currency pair, its currency pair will appear on MarketWatch. However, its price is not displayed and but also cannot be used to calculate the profit and loss
  HELP ANY IDEA  (2)
hello I'm going to try to color-code this to make this easier to understand, hope this help. IF ANY IDEA PLEASE SHARE! THANK YOU I'm trying to add "CheckTrailingStop" this to "trade.Buy" in the S top-Loss Price Place . is there away to only have the CheckTrailingStop And NOT Ask-1000 or 0 if
Can someone help me to solve the error? Is it because there is no input for slowmovingaverage or others problem? I'm new so please help is anyone knows how to solve the problem
Hi, Does anyone have a script that automatically set Buy Stop/Sell stop when an open position (Buy or Sell) has been executed?   Like for example: 1. Buy Order has just been executed via instant order orpending order. Script will run to have Sell Stop Order below the recent Buyopen...
Hello y'll. By any chance, does anyone here have an EA that increase the lot not after a lose trade , but after a drawdown % (balance / equity). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Hello, Can anyone help me to make changes in this code: 1- I want to change Sl of Buy position to become ----> the lowest low in the last 100 candle from opening time . 2- I want to change Sl of Sell position to become ----> the highest high in the last 100 candle from opening time. 3- I want to
hello everyone i'm facing " invalid request " error while opening *SELL* order using mt5 python api: for example current price is 1880.00 here request is my code: request = { "action" : mt5. TRADE_ACTION_PENDING , "symbol" : symbol
Hey everyone, I'm trying to figure out the best way to store a value in a buffer similar to CopyBuffer, but the value isn't from an indicator. Id like the EA to check if the value is higher or lower than the previous bar. Something like this: if(MyValue[ 0 ] < MyValue[ 1 ]) { //Do something...; }
I want the MQL5 code that making my EA dose not open deals at a specific times ex: do not open deals from 03:00 to 04:30 and from 11:00 to13:30
The strategy tester loads my EAs in memory and does not delete them even if I make modifications to them ... Even if i overwrite the binary file... This is very annoying !! Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Maybe something in the settings? Thank you
I have a pretty good EA (mq5 ).Now I need the Time filter .Where can I find the code for the Time filter (mq5) or a sample EA with the Time filter code in it so I can do it myself ? Please help ( not by the Wizard ).Thank you
Good afternoon, I have a trading system that opens an initial trade based on some conditions and creates pending orders and moves the stop loss as each pending orders are become active or it closes. I'm running this on 2 currency pairs. It works perfectly until it opens a trade on both currency
Hi. I have a fragment of code in an indicator causing an issue with CopyBuffer in my EA. I have Googled and searched through the docs, they illustrate that this should work although I might have missed something. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/599#convert_add_substract datetime now = TimeCurrent
  Beginners  (2)
please i am trying to create an ea that will draw two line starting from 22:00 GMT at night and to 02:00 GMT in early hour of the next day, the upper line will be the highest high among the four 1hour candles and the second will be the lowest low of the same four candles
Hi Everyone, My friends join this broker, they run EA on MAM/PAMM MT4 Platform But if you look closely at image attached, the trade lot size is not representing real trade . The trade shows It's open the trade with 21.70 lot size. But somehow It isnt, the real lot size traded is 54.24 lot in the
  help to code  (4)
Good evening to all, I appeal to you because I have a problem with my code, indeed normally it must perform an order every 100 min: buy if the market is up or sell if it is down. The problem is that my code only executes sales, but it does not make purchases. I can’t figure out why he won’t buy
hi I write a EA that trading stocks how can i set the trading time to NYSE time ? That will auto update when the clock is move back or forward by the sesson
I want to double the volume as soon as balance doubles, I tried the following code OnTick but it doesn't change the volume even after balance is over 20000. I also understand that this code will keep on adding 2.5 to the volume every tick as long as balance stays above 20000. How do I write the code
  What's wrong  (9)
Hi, what's missing in this EA, it does not trade, I have tried to make it work but without success. Christer
My question is simple: I have developed an EA that requires multiple indicators to work. When I upload all the necessary files in the mql5 marketplace, because I want to sell the EA in a single package, will the files be automatically packed in a single Expert Advisor file? Thanks in advance to
Hi, I'm coding an EA and I have this problem with a 2-dimensional array: when I backtest the EA the "array out of range" error pops up, can anyone help me please? input int LookBackPeriod= 10 ; //Look back period input int NumStds= 5 ; //Number of half stds int
Hi, I'm new to the forum so please excuse my mistakes if any in requesting answers to my query. I'm having issue in selecting the inputs while selecting optimization with "All Market Watch symbols" option. When I select a single symbol I'm perfectly able to select the input variables that need to
Though I close meta trader program after running automated trading experts, does it works properly