simple question but im lost

we have two functions... one called buy the other sell

buy function opens ten orders and have one condition if order 1 hits tp it goes to order2 and if order 2 hits tp it goes to order 3 and so on

the sell function has the same condition but the ordertype is a sell

my question is about stoploss

(( if one of the orders of buy function or sell function hits sl it starts the other function

for example if one of the orders of buy function hits sl it goes and starts the sell function and if one of the orders of sell function hits sl it starts the buy function )))

can you tell me how to solve the problem above in parentheses . because i made the buy and sell function i'm just lost with the problem in the parentheses.

can you tell me what way do i have to go to solve this

Farvardin Faili:

we have two functions... one called buy the other sell

can you tell me how to solve the problem above in parentheses . 

Maybe if you showed some parentheses first ?

Do you truly believe that we are going to rewrite your source code entirely from scratch, just from the vague description you just posted ?

You can alway's go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The expert based on the following conditions : 1- open buy with lot( changeable) when     the fast moving average cross over the slow moving average  from below  and candle closed above the cross over and parabolic sar dot below the candle  . 2- open sell with double  lot( changeable)  of the previous open trade when     the  fast moving...

Farvardin Faili: (( if one of the orders of buy function or sell function hits sl it starts the other function)))

can you tell me how to solve the problem above in parentheses . because i made the buy and sell function i'm just lost with the problem in the parentheses.

1. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. Remember the ticket number. Each tick, select the ticket, check if it has closed, and open the opposite direction. What's the problem?
Reason: