how to run my robot on multiple pairs at a time?

Hello I designed a robot and I have trouble running it on several pairs at a time ...
  can you help me ?

Loua Manga Arnaud:
Hello I designed a robot and I have trouble running it on several pairs at a time ...
  can you help me ?

it can trade symbols given by input. (you can set an input string, entering each symbol you want to the EA to trade on, comma separated or so...)
then extract each symbol name from that string. and ideally store each symbol name in a string array. (as you don't know how many pairs are demanded by input.)

input string PAIRS = "EURUSD,USDJPY,AUDUSD";    // Pairs to trade :

or you can code the EA to work on all pairs in MarketWatch, or reasonably, filter the ones needed. (e.g. any pair containing CHF , and/or pair containing JPY , any pair with zero swap, etc.)

or other ways i'm not aware of.

If I was to use one, i'd use input method.

How to run an ea on many symbols by attaching it to one chart ?
How to run an ea on many symbols by attaching it to one chart ?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear all, I need help to code an ea that checks the same conditions to open and close trades on as many symbols as it can from the symbols that the...

Loua Manga Arnaud: I designed a robot and I have trouble running it on several pairs at a time ...  can you help me ?
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

2. Help you with what? Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

3. I recommend: Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.
Reason: