Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 306

hi Friends i am stuck with one ea. i need some calculation for Parital Close. for Example ... if i am making in EURUSD 100 Usd Profit and i am Lossing 200 USD in USDCHF. i want to close USDCHF LotSize  Equal to 100 usd Loss from 200 usd?   for example EURUSD =+100;  USDCHF =-200; I WANT TO KNOW...
I am looking for some suggestion with creating an indicatorbased on correlation of multiple symbols movement during different timeframes.For example if EURUSD and EURAUD moved up .2%  and GBPUSD moved down .2% in the last 5minutes indicator would be triggered Also would like the option to add other...
Hi everyone, I am just beginning to learn how to code my own EA. The idea of the EA is very simple, it is just a London breakout. I want to check the highest and low of candles between 05:00 - 08:00 GMT+1 (my local time), and place 1 buy and sell stop on either side of this range. For now I am just...
Hi All, I modified my EA last week, mainly to increase it's trade size. However the old code is still running and it's still trading at it's old trade size rather than the modified size. I've removed the EA, I've removed the chart it was on, created a new chart and attached the newly compiled file
  Bug in MQL5??  (1)
Hello Friends, i use an expert for trading news. now i wondering why this expert do not work correctly. I normally use this EA to trade 2 currancies during news. For this i enter couple of parameter input int Risiko=1;input double Min_Lot=0.01;input double Max_Lot= 20;input int StopLoss=180;input...
Hi, I found that trailing stop is possible to place only when order is triggered. Why is impossible to place trailing stop while the order is pending yet?
Hi All, Is there a quick way to combine two EA's? Such as using a line to start EA1, and then another before the second EA to start EA2, and a master start at the top to start the both of them? Can't seem to find anything on this subject in the material on MQL4 book, or on here.. Thanks!
hi every one.... i want to prepare to order an expert that depend one Microsoft office excel.... expert will-if possible- buy at certain levels with variable contract sizes for each level... excel will contain two cells one for  price level  and one for contract size(lots)... is this possible...
Hi All, I'm trying to debug a EA after successful compilation but the debug icons in the Meta Editor are all grayed out. I've also noticed that I can't see the compiled EA in the terminal's navigator.  I created the EA using the wizard in C...
Hi! I'm facing a problem when calling HistoryOrderSelect. I have an EA where I put a pending order and it is eventually executed, but HistoryOrderSelect fails to cath its data with the correct ticket and HistoryOrdersTotal returns 0 even though the order was clearly executed (see prints). This is a...
Do expert advisors have the power to take other exchanges, currencies, commodities into account? For example, can an advisor for XUAUSD take into account the price of USD? Do expert advisors take anything into account other than performance of the stock itself?
Hello, I have an working EA, but I was forced to use different broker (AdmiralMArkets). Unfortunately it's nor working here. I get an error 4756 [Only position closing is allowed]. I don't know how to understand it or what should I change. I guess it's concerning hedging account . but I am not sure
HI! My ExpertAdvisor would use historical data of 2 forex pair for calculate the entry/close signals of the trading system. One way to solve this problem is to dowload it manually but I want to do it automacelly. Is there any solution for this problem? Thans in advance, Roley
I am looking for a way to activate my EA at a given price.Example when GBPUSD hits 1.35480 my order opens.here is the code without the function I'm looking forThank you very much to the one who can help me...
I'm using a demo account in MT4 when I use the tester to test the EA it works fine and when I use it with the demo account to test it cant make any trade and gives me the following message 2017.11.23 22:14:07.716 '39005040': order sell market 0.01 NZDUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.68847 2017.11.23 22:14:07...
Set take profit price of 152.20 and price reached 152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17 but the trigger wasn’t activated resulting in a decent loss.How could this happen and how do I resolve it? Thanks in advance.
Hi, i'm having trouble to convert an mql4 indicator to mql5, as usual, mql5 is not being very friendly, on mql4 i can copy an array like Close[i] easily on a loop, but how can i do that on mql5? I made some research, i know there is copyclose, but i don't know how to use it, and there is no free...
Hello good day to all, Does anyone knows the magic number to use to close the manual opened trades when it reaches the specified profit set. I am using drag and drop EA builder because I don't have knowledge for coding an EA. Thanks for those who can answer me
Hello, I have programmed, back test and now evaluating different trading strategies profitability performance. The strategies I like are Intra-Day (5, 15, 30, 60 min) max holding time of one day. I need help with the following please: 1. Can you please recommend a book for evaluating intraday
It would be nice to have an EA that place a buy stop or buy limit grid when price touches the regression line or the -1SD -2SD regression line, with a Stop loss function let's say below the -3SD line and a TP feature to other SD lines. Is there anyone with a little experience on programming who can...
Hi,all. Now,I have a big problem,what is a big big prolem. the function of OrderSend() does't useful? I don't know how to use, If someone know ,can write a example, Thank you. 
  Crazy cache of testing agents  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Good day to you all! Ran into the following problem: Having 32 logical processors in the system - using 32 agents for optimization respectively (+ another 40 remote ones) Each agent rather quickly builds up cache of totally inadequate size 2-2.6GB, which in total is more than 70GB per day! The cache
Hello, I use the Liquidex EA. He is quite well so far. The biggest drawback to this EA is that once a trade is triggered, the Trailing Stop attracts immediately. The stop loss is immediately lapsed and there's not enough of a buffer for possible setbacks. Thereby go many trades in the loss, which...
Hi everyone, I have written my first EA, and when I used it on a different indicator I had the MQ4 file for, it worked perfectly.  However, I did not like that indicator very much, so I implemented one I found that is more accurate and sends fewer signals. The problem I am having is that I cannot...
Hello, I've migrated an EA to VPS. I'd like to migrate another EA to VPS, but I am not sure, if I should migrate just new EA, or both. So the question is: If I migrate the environment, is the previous migration overwritten? I could not find how this part works. Thank you in advance. Martin
Is it possible to share data between MT4 terminals on the same VPS? Is there a location that both terminals could access? For example, I have Terminal 1 using Broker A, and Terminal 2 using Broker B. Broker B has a market that is not available with Broker A. So I want to send the price data for this...
Hi all, I've recently modified my EA to increase it's trade size.  In back testing it does so correctly, but in real money it is still trading at it's previous volume. I've compiled and saved the new file as a different name but it still isn't functioning correctly on real money... (But it does on...
  how to lock profits in mt5  (15   1 2)
hi, guys. new to forex, new to mt5. got a noob question, if someone can help it will be very helpful. we place an (buy) order.. it moves, say 50 pips in our direction, and we want to lock the profit at 30 pips. i.e. we want to sell when it falls to 30 pips, and if it goes higher we want to hold it.....
Hi, guys.. i am going to code a simple indicator for mt5, that only calculate the value of current open price to close price of the previous candle, and only put Up or Down as a Result in the chart.. Which code do i have to write ? or could you point at the library / documentation of how can i do it...
Hi, Static, global, which should I use? ---- I want that variable keeps its value if I change timeframe or if auto re-connection. This is for an INDICATOR. Could anybody please help?