Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 300

Im trying to get a comment of my last MFE and i cant figure out how to do it. Ive done this. Probably all wrong but, please help. double OpenPrice;    double High[];    ArraySetAsSeries(High,true);    CopyHigh(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,TICK_FLAG_ASK,PRICE_OPEN,High);    OpenPrice= ArrayMaximum(High...
Hi  I'm getting the "Invalid Expiration" message - not on my machine but on a users machine.... I did a search but couldn't find anything for this specific case. We first saw the issue last week when he was submitting Time In Force to GTC on limit & stop orders. He's in Brazil and it rejected every...
  Ea arbitrage  (1)
Do someone know best arbitrage between broker
Good afternoon: I need to know if MT5 provides me these two values (Ask Volume and Bid Volume) Someone could tell me if I can get these values? If it is correct, which is explained in the manual MT5. Thank you very much. Hermo.
HFT project using supercomputer, 3 digit stable year return Tech task created, developer found, let's discuss strategy and get started
when you focus an OBJ_EDIT. Please have a look on this code: void OnChartEvent(const int id,                  const long &lparam,                  const double &dparam,                  const string &sparam)  {//---        switch(id)      {         case CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN:...
Hello! I have a demo account and in my client Trade tab I can see that I have 10000 Balance, Equity, and Free margin but when I call AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE) in my Expert Advisor I get returned 0, this also happens with Equity and Free Margin. Might this be because this is a demo account...
hi guys ... i need help on my EA .... whenever i load my custom made EA into juz 4 charts.. it shows this error .. "CApp Dialog: Find Subwindow Error".... and this message keeps repeatedly shown on the experts logs continuously.... can  anyone clear this for me as to y this is being shown...?
Hello, i try to find out how to use iCustom with MQL5, for Mql4 there was ist easy, but here i always get an error i use following code double Renko[];int   RenkoHandle=0;double Ask = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK);double Bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol...
Most EA downloaded from the code base, I can get the total number of positions by encoding, like this, void CalculatePositions(int &count_buys,int &count_sells)  {   count_buys=0.0;   count_sells=0.0;   for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)      if(m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) // selects the...
When I test my Ea,it show " CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 1.06 EURUSD [invalid volume]" ,how to solve it?
My EA creates, writes to, and reads from .csv files while it's running.  One issue I noticed was that if I open the .csv in Excel to read it, my EA will not be able to open it and write to it. Would it make sense to use FileOpen during initialization, and keep the .csv files open (and then close in...
Am confused with this  OrderCloseBy function, i thought it only closes one order by another but it is closing both orders at once.
Hi there, I would be glad if someone could me help out: I want to organize the common/file directory into input and output subfolders, in order to read files there accordingly by my EAs. The manual says "The name of the file can contain subfolders". But it seems that I am missing something there
  Hjälp  (3)
Hej! Vilken sida ska jag vara på om jag ska komma gång och autotrada, och fungerar det inte på helger?
[Deleted]
I have an algorithm to develop an EA. The goal is to develop an EA that will never get a margin call, but will always close in profit or with zero loss like grid Martingales do. My problem is I can't afford Freelancers to fully develop it and I would like to have it done before walking the long path
  click button  (10)
Hello, i want to provide a click button in my expert which behaviour is the same as any normal button. So, when mouse is over button and left mouse button pressed, the button should change into pressed state. Unfortunately, i get no such LBUTTON_DOWN event. The next useful event for this...
Does anyone have a custom Messagebox class with a timeout they'd be willing to share?
hello everyone I was looking for an ea with the technique of the candle idnr4 but I can not find anything, I find it hard to think that anyone has done an ea about this method, being very profitable someone has some links to share by chance for mt4 please?
  Price_Channel_v6-ea  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello. Today I come to propose a new method to you which proved reliable manually. I know that newdigital uses this indicator on its method, but today the approach is different . Here several weeks that one of my best friends trade with this method than it improved much and who is advantageous still
simple HFT algorithm and research on arbitrage soft
Hi! all I would like to use Debug mode to check step operation of My EA and custom indicators. My English is very poor. I already read MQL reference and all topic about using debug mode but I don't understand....... Please tell me how to use debug mode step by step........PS I have tried many time...
I want to do arbitrage so I need to use 2 MT4 EAs tarding on 2 accounts with 2 brokers. I can run the 2 EAs on my machine on 2 instances of MT4, or ideally in the cloud on servers, but how can I make them communicate together AS FAST AS POSSIBLE (arbitrage needs to be quickly executed:-)? Here are...
Hello all I have a question about the OnTimer(). If the OnTimer() should trigger while the EA is in Sleep() will the EA continue to Sleep() or will the OnTimer() function operate?
I noticed, with the strategy tester in fixed lot mode, that if I set a value for Signal_Expiration other than 4 it makes some operations with wrong volume. I used the wizard with different strategies and the error repeats itself. #include <Expert\Expert.mqh>//--- available signals#include...
  75% Candle body  (1)
HEy Guys, i am looking for the code for the following factor. i would like, that my ea can calc 75% of the candle body.  Does anybody has a solution?
Hi guy! My ea can't entry lot more than 0.10 in cent account but it's no problem in standart account. This problem only for 1st entry. What should I change in ea code. Some one please help me. Sorry for my english
Hi i have a problem with my vps, i'm using the vps provided by the mt4 (webzilla), i migrated everything, no errors in the journal, but when my laptop is off, vps doesn't open any trades. What should i do? Thx Luca
Helo everybody, I am looking for a solution for my EA. For that i have serveral horizontal lines at my chart. My EA should think, that every line has the parameters. Does anybody know a code for this? so for example : I say if Close is higher than X1 (horiontal line 1) and when the price decrease...
in Ontick, ordertype don't change when pending position become open.