Is the netminder difficult? - page 7

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How would I know? Maybe you're inexperienced, maybe something else... there's a lot of options.
Can you read and think?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How would I know? Maybe you're inexperienced, maybe something else... There's a lot of options.
Good sense of humour. it's strange that your interlocutor didn't understand you, it made me smile))

Artyom Trishkin:

A typical conversation between a typical freelance customer and a contractor.

Hell. Just Hell... But informative ;)

no... for the sake of credibility you need all this via google %)

Spanish - English - Russian

or

Indian - English - Russian

Take a look at my gridiron idea:

The essence of the gridiron is to work with pending stop and limit orders, setting a grid with flexible settings and working in several modes, namely: 1)static grid - placing a grid of orders at the time specified in the parameters, and removing unproductive orders also by time.

2) dynamic network - laying out a network at specified time, but when opening a position, triggering of Stop Loss or Take Profit, an additional order is placed on an initial price point; thus, the orders are placed after the price, after the distance specified in the parameters; attach a picture.

Required parameters:

1.Choice of operation mode, static or dynamic

2.Block time

Use time

Start hours and minutes

Clock and minutes off

3.Risk management

To choose: by number of stops for day, by percentage of deposit, by figures in currency

4.Money management, day goals - by number of takes per day, by percentage of depo, and by numbers.

5.Types of orders used

Use Buy Stop Limit

Use Sell Stop Lim it

Use Buy limit

Use Sell limit

6.Block of settings for stop and limit orders

Number of orders above and below the price (one parameter)

indent from the price for the first order

distance between orders

volume of orders

takeaway

stop

7.Trailing stop settings

Files:
yrw70.jpg  60 kb

Briefly - winding up unprofitable lots in a flat.

And if you play with the lot in order to manage it, you are out of the market

The gridiron, just like any other algorithm, works well in its own market. A trendy one works well in trends, a gridiron (IMHO) works well in flat markets.

Therefore, the problem number 1 is to determine the market here and now, and then decide whether to run the Expert Advisor or not. The problem is that it is possible to determine more or less reliably only after a certain period of existence of the current formation, but once you have determined that it is a flat, it may end and the market will go in the trend. It's like you determine that it's raining outside by the drops on the window, took an umbrella, but as soon as you leave the house - it has stopped.

I have several criteria for defining this - for example, if a trend adviser is losing, it means it is flat, and vice versa. Or if a trend indicator "lies" - then it's a flat.

I think the idea of taking profit not from each trade, but from a specific market formation is worth considering. The main thing here is not to be greedy - take it and leave (wait for the beginning of the next one)

Reason: