Is the netminder difficult?

Variant of grid-type EA:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Grid-type EA - is it complicated?

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.01.29 08:24

Like this: (with increasing lot in steps - first volume InpLot, then InpLot*coefficient, then InpLot again and then InpLot*coefficient again)?

MetaTrader 5 "Grid" Expert Advisor

Entry rules:

grid rules

On the MACD indicator, look for the zero line crossing, then look for the "second hump" formation. If this "hump" is above the "+" level (below the "-" level) this is the entry signal.

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm waiting for suggestions on nettings - a step-by-step implementation is on me, as always.

yes please

1) Take a standard (or non-standard macd)

2) Look for the second hump (some pairs need to be matched) nuance - the mcd should be further from the centre by... (each pair has a different spread, a floating parameter)

3) Enter at those points by the Lot parameter

4) If the price moves against us by the step value

2 order-lot * martin

3 order lot

4 order lot * martin

5 order-lot * margin

5) 5 order lot * martin

5) if in our direction by the value of the step

do exactly the same as in p.4

6) We cover according to the given total profit

7) Point of autolot on the order in % of demozit floating or fixed specified value

8) Stop trade either in % of demosite or specified value

Attempt #1

Immediately on point 2 - a picture, please, or a more detailed description.

Vladimir Karputov:
For point 2, please use the picture or a more detailed description.

I forgot to add a line - levels and entry points that are relatively close to the centre, we ignore when opening the first position.

It can also be set as a floating value, for example, if it is less than 0.25 when selling, we do not open the sale.

trader781:

I forgot to add a line - levels and entry points that are relatively close to the centre, we ignore when opening the first position.

it can also be set as a floating value, for example, if it is less than 0.25 when selling, we do not open the sale.

Here we go through the list of letters again.

What is it: "Entry at those points with the Lot parameter"?

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm waiting for suggestions on nettings - a step-by-step implementation is on me, as always.

Mesh-keeper is easy. Here are the Terms of Reference:

1.Condition to buy: All indicators from standard MT5 delivery are increasing (on the last bar), relative to the value on the bar before.

2. If condition 1 is met, a grid of pending buy stop orders is placed.

Adjustments:

TakeProfit.

Lot.

Step between pending orders (the first order is placed at the same distance from the current price).

Can you design such an order? The profits will probably be uncountable... The calculator will break...

Evgeny Belyaev:

Mesh-keeper is easy. I will state the ToR:

1.Buy condition: All indicators from standard MT5 delivery are rising (on last bar), relative to the value on the bar before.

Like ALL the indicators? Both trend indicators and oscillators?

Vladimir Karputov:
Are there ALL the indicators? Both trend indicators and oscillators?
All of them! Gridlocker is easy, isn't it?

Vladimir Karputov:

A set of letters again...

What is this: "Entry at those points with the Lot parameter"?

It means we set the point of the second hump and enter it either by buying or selling with a preset lot (auto or regular)

for example the second hump point is below the middle line + below the set line, it fully meets the condition of entry and I want to raise a red colossus and I enter it by sale (about the possibility to do it)

for example I set it to 0.1 for a given set of mcd's

Evgeny Belyaev:
That's it! A netmaker is easy!

Let's not do that, shall we?

The man has shown a desire to make a netmaker, let him make a good quality bot with customisation options for different instruments.

attempt no. 2

Volodya, the ToR is clear, any other questions?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Volodynka, the ToR is clear, any other questions?

This many indicators

int    handle_iADX;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iADX indicator
int    handle_iCCI;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iCCI indicator
int    handle_iFractals;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iFractals indicator
int    handle_iMA;                           // variable for storing the handle of the iMA indicator
int    handle_iMACD;                         // variable for storing the handle of the iMACD indicator
int    handle_iStochastic;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iStochastic indicator
int    handle_iSAR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iSAR indicator
int    handle_iMomentum;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iMomentum indicator
int    handle_iWPR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iWPR indicator
int    handle_iAC;                           // variable for storing the handle of the iAC indicator
int    handle_iBullsPower;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iBullsPower indicator
int    handle_iBearsPower;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iBearsPower indicator
int    handle_iATR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iATR indicator
int    handle_iBands;                        // variable for storing the handle of the iBands indicator
int    handle_iAlligator;                    // variable for storing the handle of the iAlligator indicator
int    handle_iDeMarker;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iDeMarker indicator
int    handle_iRSI;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iRSI indicator
int    handle_iChaikin;                      // variable for storing the handle of the iChaikin indicator  
int    handle_iEnvelopes;                    // variable for storing the handle of the iEnvelopes indicator
int    handle_iOsMA;                         // variable for storing the handle of the iOsMA indicator

enough ? :)

Reason: