How to make this style of Layer Lot ??

Hi i'm new here. How to create a layer like this ?? Grouping layer with fixed lot.. What it called ?

it opened the layer with 0.50 then grouping into 6 first layer that using same lot.. And when reach 7 it opened maybe by martingale 0.75 to 6 second layer

because my current layer is like this

Files:

Mohd Hakim Johari:

Hi i'm new here. How to create a layer like this ?? Grouping layer with fixed lot.. What it called ?

it opened the layer with 0.50 then grouping into 6 first layer that using same lot.. And when reach 7 it opened maybe by martingale 0.75 to 6 second layer

because my current layer is like this

Mr. Johari,

Where are you from ?

I don't know how much you did coding before.

If you are asking about how to create such Lot or what ever number calculation, technically, this is the result of some for and while together.

But if you are where to just see the code, usually no one give you the code you are looking for.

But as I think you are from my country, this is your lucky day as you may see a sample below :

double Lot=0.5;
double Step=0.2;

for (int i=0;i<10;i++) //Number of groups
{
  for (int j=0;j<6;j++) //Number of replication
  {
    //use Lot in order send
  }
  Lot+=Step;
}

Good Luck

From Negeri Sembilan.. But the coder said not related at all.. Can we make a filter to open post like that ??

ArashB:
Mohd Hakim Johari:

Mr. Johari,

Where are you from ?

I don't know how much you did coding before.

If you are asking about how to create such Lot or what ever number calculation, technically, this is the result of some for and while together.

But if you are where to just see the code, usually no one give you the code you are looking for.

But as I think you are from my country, this is your lucky day as you may see a sample below :

Good Luck

Reason: