Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 312

Help with a Loop  (2)
hej guys ,,i need little help with my EA the idea is to open a new order when an exciting order hits TP B =OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,Slippage,0,Ask+TP*pte,"",MagicNumber,0,Green); //entry orders
Can any experts give me feedback and any ideas on how i can test my ea with real world scenarios. I seem to be getting perfect charts on back testing but i need to know if there are things i may be missing.
Hi,   While running the Strategy Tester, I need to have the following info saved in a CSV file, for each order: deal no, order no, symbol, type (sell / buy), direction (in / out), price, profit (for closing order), entry condition met (RSI level on last bar). Most of them are available in the...
Hi, While I am aware of the Orders and the Deals for the history pool, I saw that MT5 on its own interface can also show the trades in the history tab 'summed' as Positions, without all the details from the deals (see pic attached) Any hint on how to do this, trying to find a way through...
[Deleted]
  METAQUOTED ID  (1)
Dears traders I have 3 EA running in 3 different MT4 contemporarily  , linked off course to the same account in my GO MARKET BROKER. In all 3 MT4 , I set , under OPTION > NOTIFICATION > the same METRADE ID SO : I receive push notification on my mobile but the problem is : since the 3 EA , in the 3...
Hello, can you include in the OrderSend or OrderModify function the type of arrow in addition to the color? If it is not possible there is a way to do so ?
Dear Members, can you please tell me how to get the early bid price in a chart ? upward arrow shows current position and downward arrow shows previous position. i want to get the bid value of backward any given time period.
I have an MQL4 EA that is a breakout system based on a time range.   I want to optimize the entry. I order to do this I need to open  a trade for a specific length of time, say 60  minutes.  I am having a hard time finding a way to close a trade after it has been open for this fixed length of time....
hi, I got a vps and I have some questions: - how much memory has the server, I'm using 7 charts, with one bot on each chart (only two bots), and the graph of the memory of the server seems to get high, but it's only 60 mb, so I now don't know how many charts with bots I can have? (the video says...
Dear All, I am newbie in programming. I have been learning about building an ea for two months. This forum is very helpful for my purpose. I am searching the forum and looking for the right code. Unfortunately programming is very complex sometimes. I have met some problems about my ea.   1. The EA...
  Need installer for MT5 EA  (13   1 2)
Hi there, does anyone know a good installer for MT5 EAs, Indies, files ... ? For MT4 I had a pretty good one, but the guy who developed it is not answering anymore, cause I asked him for a modification for MT5.  What I need to install comfortably is the main EA, plus 30-40 indicators and...
Hey, I have been developing an EA for a while now and wanted to publish it on the Metatrader 4 market. The EA works %100 on live, demo and back testing. But when I Send the EA in for product valuation I get a report stating "ordersend error 131"  I have been through the coding and read up about...
Hello, I need help with a sample ini script that makes MetaTrader 5 optimize an EA and save the best results in a *.*set file to a location of my choosing.  This optimization is to be done for multiple symbols. Are samples of this available online.
Hello. I'd like to calculate a technical indicator in MQL5 based on the custom values array, i.e. an analogue of the iRSIOnArray(), iBandsOnArray(),etc. I could not find any info about how to do it and the blocks in the main article about migration to MQL5  are blank regarding these functions in...
Hi, I am totally new to programming and forgive me for my ignorance. But I'm looking for code that can show me the most frequent range of numbers in an array. Lets say there is an array with these values { 1 ,2 ,2 ,5 ,8 ,8 ,9 ,10} and the range is +-1..  most frequent range of numbers would be 8-10...
Hi All I am trying to open a position when there is no existing position for the symbol. If there is an existing position then i'll close that position before opening a new position. I came up with the below code snippet but it's putting 100's of trades for every few seconds when my chart itself was...
Hi all, I'm a manual trader thinking of turning my approach to trading into an EA in the near future. Before I post a job on your freelance page I'd like to hear if this EA is actually feasible. Strategy: I use the standard MACD indicator in MT4 with the RSI over top of it. MACD has a fixed Max and...
I have an EA that has been created for binary options by a programmer who is no longer contactable. The EA has been tested back and forward and takes trades but not all of them even if command criteria has been met. Trades that have met the criteria seem to lose more than they win which shouldn't be...
Hello Everyone,  This is my first question on the forum and I thank you all in advance for the help. I am new to robots and may be asking some ignorant questions, so please bear with me.  IF THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION BELOW IS DIFFERENT FOR MT 4 vs MT 5, PLEASE SPECIFY.  I have a robot that is...
  Economic Calendar EA  (16   1 2)
Can someone please tell me why this EA does not want to trade on the four majors at once, but only on one at a time. Even if I set the time to enter the same for all. I think that this EA have some potential. Come all your programming fundies let do this one. Thanks, Roets
  Problem in EA  (13   1 2)
i have an EA working on all currency pairs except BTCUSD pair the file is attached
 What is the problem? Please HELP!
[Deleted]
  EA Wizard  (3)
Hi to all, Jyst started olaying with th MT5 EA wizard I have a couple of question. I will apreciate any answer or links wher find some more info. There is any info regarding the standard modules (indicator, trailing and money mangement) of the EA wizard? i.e. parameter description and accettable
Hi all I tested a EA in market, and showed below result. Any suggest for other further testing before I really apply in the real account. It seems really attractive for me. Base on your professional experience, any common bugs if I apply this kind of EA in real account?
I am looking to use PipFinite's Trend Laser indicator. This indicator has multiple buffers. Reading them one by one is so slow that I can only test one day's data in 8 hours! Is there a way to read all the buffers into some sort of an array and then process that array instead of calling iCustom...
Hi all I am new to the subject and I have purchased a forex signals and now I would like to automate the trading by coding some sort of addon, which would work together with the paid signals.  The addon have to: - have an option to set an automated SL and TP levels in pips global and for any given...
Hi, I have created an EA using EAbuilder. Mye goal is to close / delete ALL pending orders WHEN numbers of open trades are above 0 (1 or more open trades). The EA works almost as it should: it closes ALL pending orders on the same type as the open trade.  If I have an open trade i EURUSD, alle...
Since the installation of the last two builds 412 and 415 my moving average will not execute in the strategy tester. This includes the moving average built into the example EA that came with the program. The Run Time Error in the log is as shown below. expert removed because indicator 'Moving...
Hi, I have a small function that creates rectangles in a loop for a given amount of custom objects. It works like expected except that the _last_ rectangle is never drawn (same for some OBJ_TEXT's in the same loop for the rectangles: the last one  is never drawn)? #include...
Hey and good day to everyone:) My question is if its possible to build an ea that rise the position size with every new order until every position gets closed? Like 1.Trade 0,01 lot 2.trade 0.02lot 3.trade 0.03lot tp/sl hit closed.