Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 150

To post a new topic, please log in or register
im wondering if you guys have a name for this phenomenon im discovering, and perhaps a way to fix it when i backtest a 1M scalping strategy im creating, it proves quiet profitable, even with a spread set....it bascially has a $4 stop and an $18 take profit with 0.1lots. but do notice that on the...
Hi, I am searching a walk forward analyzer for the EAs of the MT4. Unfortunately the Walk Forward Optimizer from easyexpertforex is no longer available. Does anyone know a competitor who is offering a walk forward optimizer in the same price range? How can I now perform a walk forward analysis...
Hi,I'm looking for an EA based on supply and demand zones indicator. I want it to be fully customizable and reach of features. May any professional programmer help me please.
Hello, I have subscribed to a signal service, set up mt4, purchased a VPS in MT4 and..... It appears that the mt4 is copying x2 trades resulting in large losses, I have checked my account vs the history of the signal provider and I clearly have x2 trades where only 1x is listed. It seems to happen...
Hi, I have rented a vps and placed a free EA(called Seven Candles) on it .The problem is that it doesnt take any trades eventhough I put it on 1 minute Eurjpy chart. I tried the same thing yesterday on my demo account with 24-hour free VPS trial and it took about 15 trades in couple of hours. So...
Hi, I am working on TEMA indicator values of different periods (500,1000, 2000 etc) for different time frames. When I add these indicators on the graph of H1 timeframe, I can see 500 and 1000. But since there is not enough number of bars for 2000, it can't be calculated which is normal. In my EA,...
Hi, When I attach my EA, I need to see what template is attached to the chart so that EA can open other time period charts of that symbol with whatever template has been applied to the chart. We can apply a template with ChartApplyTemplate command. But I couldn't find a command like...
him i often place a trade but cant check it at work easily because i work in a regulated environment. can someone suggest an EA that will move my stop to the 25% to target position when my trade gets 50% to target (to lock in profits so to speak). simple thing to do when your infront of MT4...
Hey Does anyone know how to reset a trading account to eliminate past data and start from a certain date for signalling service?
I started a signal subscription on an account I was running on my local computer. Since the account has to be running all the time I want to move it to my server and another broker. How? Unsubscribe and subscribe? I have only run it for 2 days so what happens to my paid subscription fee?
Hi, I am new to trading, EA and this forum. I have installed Gold Bull Pro to my mt4 and I get a alarm saying: "ATTENTION! Your accounts stoplevel is to high, 40 points. GoldBull pro has the best performance with stoplevel 0!" See attachment for screenshot. Please advise, have no idea what to...
Hi there forum, I have tested my EA on the backtester visual mode, and it draws indicators, marks i have assigned to different patrons, but then on real time mode, does nothing, it doesnt run.  anyone has an idea of what could be happening?  thanks in advance kerso 
Hi Everyone, Due to my trading account is cent one, the max trading volume is 100lots. If my trading lot is over 100, then EA need to separate into few orders. I am trying to write a do-while statement, but it seems I could not get correct spare trading lots. Please refer my codes below, and...
hi guys, i am having trouble selecting the proper account to run the signal on. when the window pops up, it always goes to the same mt4 folder, and i cant change that. from within the terminal i cant search specifically for the provider by name. this would work just fine, i just cant search for...
Please i have a question about how to activate my bought expert to another computer ? i know that i have 5 activation
Hi there, for quite a while I was using market depth info in my EA on a demo account. Suddenly (maybe an update of MT5 platform) I can't anymore, unless it's window is manually opened in the MT5. The code to get the market depth goes like MqlBookInfo priceArray[]; bool...
Hello I have the MQL4 file of a custom indicator which gives buy and sell signals the indicator was made in 2013 so i want to turn it into EA can someone guide me to a tutorial video or show me the steps please? thanks in advance...
I have one subscription running on my MT4. Tried to add one more but failed. Is it possible to have more than one subscription on an account?
greetings everyone, im looking to craft and test my first EA, unfortunately i only have 1 year of c++ training from highschool and that was 15 years ago. ive sucessfully managed to code a few strategies with thinkscript on TOS but the interface is much more simple...now im moving to mt4 this...
  ea fractal?? (9)
how to make ea based on fractal ???
Hello, I am developing an EA and I downloaded the couple's history of currencies that it will operate. The problem is we do not know what the time zone of these charts because I am basing myself in them, but in the brokerage zone may be different and then I would have to change the parameters.
  vps? (2)
i need help to make sure how my account and ea working well after  i migrate to vps ..because i turned off my computer for whole night then in the morning i open my computer i start mt4 once started i notice the face of ea on the right upper corner SAD..and i notice also new order opened like it was...
Hi all, is there an EA able to automatically add stoploss and takeprofit specific fixed values to any manually opened position in real time? Thanks a lot.
Hi, I have an EA running on MT4 on a windows 8.1 interface. When a buy/sell position is opened, the alter box pops up on my mt4 screen, BUT it does not make any sound. Id like it to make a sound so that I know when if/when one has been started more easily. Any advice would be...
Can I have more that one signal service for the same MT4 platform? I am subscibing to a singal service already but I would like to subscribe to another as well. Thanks!
Hi, I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals emitted by the expert advisor, if the signal emitted expert Buy, the script open a sell operation and initial stop loss take profit and become the take profit is origian stop loss.Is it possible? thank you
  Choose a VPS (8)
I need a VPS for one instance of Metatrader and perhaps one instance of Tradestation from time to time. I'm trying to save costs while I am still in testing mode.  We are not profitable yet.  What should I use?
In order to check the last order Type if LONG or CHORT For Example : Long if Last Closed is Short int LastOrderType(){ for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { bool select=OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)  {...
Hi there ! Can someone please help here. I am trying to add an indicator with no sucess. void CreateChartInSubwindow(int window_number, // subwindow number int macd_type, // macd_type int x_distance,...
Hi Guys, Currently when my EA autotrades it says "autotrade #12122331 sell 1.00 at 1.5402". How can I change/append info to this? I want to add my own deal number so I can match the logs to the trade. My EA trades using an extension of the signal class so I don't directly call CTrade.Buy/Sell....