Is the netminder difficult? - page 4

Evgeny Belyaev:

That's enough, I'll do it myself if I have to. Can you do it?

Thanks in advance.

Can I do it without libraries?

It can't do it without them.

Alexey Viktorov:
He can't do it without them.
Yes, there is such a thing.

trader781:
No, all the account parameters will be enough, and I'll show you a moose.

Your description is still unclear, unfortunately.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Yes, I have such a thing.

Writing in classes is very handy. It hides a lot of routine code from view. It's a pity if you haven't understood this yet. Therefore, your description goes to hell, and your ideas are no longer accepted for consideration in this thread.

trader781:

4) if price has moved against us by the step value

2 order lot * martin

3 order lot

4 order lot * martin

5 order-lot * martin

5) 5 order lot * martin

5) if in our direction by the value of the step

do exactly the same as in point 4

What do you mean? Does this mean placing a grid of pending orders to either side of the current price (.Limit and .Stop orders)?

Vladimir Karputov:

How should we understand it? Does it mean placing a grid of pending orders to both sides of the current price (.Limit and .Stop orders)?

buy pounddollar at the current rate in steps of 200

if the price is 1.60200

open a buy (sell) order

if the price is 1.60400

Open an order in the same side.

I also remember about the following nuance:

The grid is closed and new ones should not be opened until there is a new signal.

trader781:

buy pounddollar at the current rate in steps of 200

if the price is 1.60200

open a buy (sell) order

if the price is 1.60400

we open an order in the same direction

Is it so difficult to write in a way that is understandable :) ? Five lines, but there are several ways to implement it.

• we buy GBPUSD at the current price with a step of 200 - here it is clear - we have opened a position at the current price (let it be 1.60200) using the "GPBUSD" symbol
  • if the price is 1.60200, we open a Buy (Sell) order - that is it, stupor!
    • Should we place a pending order (.Limit or .Stop) or open a position?
    • If I open a position, should I open it in both directions?

Vladimir Karputov:

Is it so hard to write in plain language :) ? Five lines, and there are several ways to implement them.

• we buy GBPUSD at the current price with a step of 200 - here it is clear - we have opened a position at the current price (let it be 1.60200) using the "GPBUSD" symbol
  • if the price is 1.60200, we open a Buy (Sell) order - that is it, stupor!
    • Should we place a pending order (.Limit or .Stop) or open a position?
    • If we open a position, should we open it both ways?

We have a net broker and the next order is opened depending on the previous one

We do not just throw orders with a certain step - we do it to move the average entry into a position according to the grid

That is, even if the price makes 600 moves in our direction, we will count the money (or raise a loss if not there)

at least a triple lot

the practice - in the case of a trend earlier cover trade in the case if against - at the first retracement

this is essentially the same martingale only softer

A typical conversation between a typical freelance customer and a contractor.

Hell. Just Hell ... But informative ;)

trader781:

We have a gridiron, and there the next order is opened depending on the previous one

We do not just throw orders with a certain step - we do it to move the average entry into a deal on the grid

That is, even if the price makes 600 moves in our direction, we will count the money (or raise a loss if we go the wrong way)

at least a triple lot

the practice - in the case of a trend earlier cover the deal in the case against - at the first retracement

this is essentially the same as martingale but softer.

Once again - what kind of pending orders expose? The types of pending orders:

Types of pending orders

In other words, placing pending Limit orders we hope for a pullback, placing pending Stop orders we hope for trend continuation.

Vladimir Karputov:

Once again, which pending orders do we place? Types of pending orders:

In other words, by placing pending Limit orders we hope for a pullback, by placing pending Stop orders we hope for a continuation of the trend.

No, we only enter the market in the direction of the first order when the level is reached (price of the first + step)

I don't understand where the idea of pending orders comes from

Reason: