Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 313

My OS is windows 10 64 bit and meta trader is 32 bit , I need to import a dll in EA. error : Cannot load 'C:\Users\fatbody\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\*\MQL4\Libraries\calc.dll' [193] How to create a 32 bit dll in windows 64 Which can be loaded by mt4 32 bit
  FrameAdd using data file  (20   1 2)
Hello all, According to the MQL5 Official Documentation, the FrameAdd function can be called using two different sets of parameters. The second one is actually easy to handle, as passing the data to an array is quite simple. However, I'm interested in the first method, where, according to the Docs,...
When ever I try to debug any code I get this error with ALL watch attempts. Apparently this has been a bug as far back as 2014 - I can't believe it is still here. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? A search on google revealed a support email reply that says:- Support Team 2014.05.06 09...
Hi! I'm developing an EA that works with pending orders. These pending orders get their stop loss and take profit at the start. I need to be able to know if the order has started and if either the stop loss or take profit have been triggered. The first necessity is easy: I just call...
I'm going to buy a VPS server for run Expert with these specifications : -Windows server 2003  -1 Gig RAM -CPU 1 core Are they enough for meta trader 4 ? Is windows server 2003 work without any problem?
Colleagues. Good afternoon, everyone. I will describe two situations that happened to me yesterday and the day before yesterday. I was not prepared for this and am very upset. I would like to know your opinion. Is it an ordinary ordinary situation or I have to change my brokerage company? I have
Hi, is there a function that returns the historic profit of the day ?
[Deleted]
I know that the 2 above is not able now. I am making an ea that must use offline chart and the ea will work more better if there are multi-agent optimization abled. But the function "offline chart" is in MT4. And the function "multi cpu agents" is in MT5.  "You can't have your cake and eat it, too."...
Tired of indicators, advice on market entrances without them ?
Hello everyone. I am new to trading and would like to know if there is any way to make EA work even when MT5 platform is closed or my PC is shut down? Right now EA works only when MT5 is running and it stop working once i close the platform.
  Error  (1)
Hello My EA made a error like: modification of order #63963017 sell 0.12 GBPCHF at 1.30359 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.00000 tp: 1.30249 failed [Common error] It failed to set TP how can that be normally it works just fine ! I was friday evening and it did it a couple of times... Any ideas?
Hi, I'm learning mql5 and I'm having a problem with CopyBuffer. When I change the count parameter of CopyBuffer it shows me different values and that is affecting my entry points Please, see below: int OnInit() { sma3_handle=iMA (Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,3 ,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE); } void OnTick() {
Wohoo .. sorry for the title, but I don´t know how to explain in one sentence what I am looking for ;) Well, in MT4, when a position is closed partially, MT4 creates a new position with a new ticket. The partially closed one keeps alive, is tagged as closed and the commend field contains an...
So I have this EA that displays weird characters for the options after loading, and also in the source file.. extern string ÍÀ×ÀËÜÍÛÅ_ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ = "ÍÀ×ÀËÜÍÛÅ ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ"; extern int Ìàãèê = 11111; extern int Òèï_Ëîòà_0_1_2 = 2; extern double Ïðîñêàëüçûâàíèå = 5.0; extern string ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ_ËÎÒÀ =...
[Deleted]
Hello ,  I'm making an Expert advisor including MACD In the code I depend on the value of Signal and Main line ( Histogram) in MACD in the bar 0 and bar 1 . it works perfect but sometime it comes out with strange values as -7.835123405921764e-05  , I print out those values so you can see in the...
How do I place a new buy or sell order in code if conditions are met? I've tried this, but no results:  CTrade trade;    MqlTick Tick;        MqlTradeRequest myRequest;    MqlTradeResult myResult;    ZeroMemory(myResult);        myRequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;    myRequest.type =...
  DateTime to Time  (6)
Hi I want to get time portion out of datetime.. please help ie, 2017.0.15 15:30:00 to just 15:30 The idea is to close trades after 15:30. Please let me know how to achieve this. Thanks
Подозрительная финансовая активность пользователя 'goldenjet': +99, fail P to ' goldenjet ', email 'accounting@reagormedia.com'!='admin@uswhss.com'
Okay so I'm very new to this and have very little understanding of trading and I'm just helping someone else out. I have a very simple task: to open a new sell or buy position if certain conditions were met, but I can't seem to work this out. I've tried googling but nothing came out. I've tried this
in this EA my problem is that it moves the TP but doesn`t set  the SL and in the journal the value for stoploss is ZERO please help me with this. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function                                             |...
Hi All If someone could help me achieve the below it would be great; In Ontick() I have some indicators, 1. when indicators generate Open Signal I want to book a trade and create a position 2. When indicators generate Close Signal I want to close position. Please help
[Deleted]
I think that this code has no errors. //Codes From controlerrors.mqh  //_CountErrors is constant 150. // Error Line is 85,10 (Structure Array Error) ArrayResize(Errors,_CountErrors);  85   Errors[0].code = 10004;Errors[0].desc = "Requote"; But my ea( containing controlerrors.mqh) cannot init after...
How to call a function after each 45 second? Period of call function = 45 second
Hello, hope i am posting in the right topic. I've been trading Binary Options(never tried Forex) for some period of time, on other side i'm happy that i've learned many things from it, but in the other side, the profit results we're none(let's not go deep in my history, binary options in my opinion,...
Hey, When i'm going to test the EA TMA this happens in my diary; 2017.09.12 02:27:43.045 Core 1 2017.09.11 23:41:00 CTrade::PositionOpen: market buy 0.20 EURUSDmicro sl: 1.18938 tp: 1.20438 [invalid fill] For what i have searched the error is in the codebase of the EA but i don't have acess to code
Hi, am programming in C# and wants to use my code to backtest RSI settings that I then wish to program in MQL.  DOES THE CALCULATION LOOK CORRECT BELOW? I'm using SMA-method for the calculation. In the example below I will have a setting of RSI 5 1) Calculate ChangeUp and ChangeDown for each bar by...
Hi My adviser does not want to trade. It compiles without errors but for the love of me doesn't open or close a trade. What an i doing wrong. Take note this is my first attempt so i might have missed some functionality. Any advise would be appreciated.
I have a problem with the condition for example to buy orders. I want that the EA is opening an order when following conditions are met: (GoLongSandR=true and(Pattern1=true or Pattern2=true or Pattern3=true) That means always SandR + Pattern(s). But it is opening orders when any of theses Patterns...
Hey, does anyone know if this EA are already made: In the EA you set a price that says to the EA that "if price closes beyond this point (close above if selling, and close below if buying), then the trade should exit. You should also have the possibility to set timeframe in the EA (if it closes on 1...
Tenho m EA que disparou a dar ordens sem TP, em um único par, mesmo tendo ordem para dar no maximo 20 ordens. Preciso de uma linha de programação que limite o numero de ordens por magic number, para reforçar segurança do EA Desde ja agradeço