Is the netminder difficult? - page 3

Vladimir Karputov:
And right away you have to drop fractals from that list.
I guess so, fractals are neither there nor there.

trader781:

A copywriter's ToR usually consists of 3-5 conditions

Sometimes more, but that's rare. Not to be confused with programming.

A badass copywriter is a badass if he can't break down what's what. This is not a moose. Writing a competent TK is a real art. I propose to make an analogue of the freelance section of the site, where the customer will ask for $ to make a competent TK and only after that to the programmer.

Vladimir Karputov:
And right away, you have to drop fractals from that list.
You can keep them. In the conditions to set a breakthrough of the last fractal is a good signal. And in the external parameters introduce the mask, with which to select the set of indicators to be used. This number can then be optimized.

Evgeny Belyaev:
I guess so, fractals are neither there nor there.
By default, that's what I decided too :). The rest of the list needs to be looked at, maybe something else can be dropped.

Vladimir Karputov:
I also decided so by default :). The rest of the list should be looked at, maybe something else should be removed.

There is also a contradiction in some indicators, which may have 2 or even more lines, so do not use such indicators, it is cumbersome.

And Volums are not useful either.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It's a badass copywriter if he can't get his head around it. It's not like raising a moose. Writing a competent TOR is an art form. I propose to make an analogue of the freelance section of the site, where the customer for $ will be asked to compose a competent TK and only after that to the programmer.
To raise a moose is an art. There is a mastercard for deposits.

Evgeny Belyaev:
There is also a contradiction in some indicators, which may have 2 or more lines, so don't use such indicators, they are cumbersome to use.
And Volums are no use either.
I'll take a look, I'm sleeping now.

trader781:
Raising a moose is an art. There's a mastercard for top-ups.
You want my mastercard? What difference does it make to me or the broker where you deposit the money?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Should I tell you my mastercard? What difference does it make to me or the broker?
Nah, all the account parameters are enough, and I'll raise you a moose you'll love.

trader781:
No, all the account parameters are enough, and I'll raise you a moose you'll admire.
I don't like moose, either in the terminal or in the real one.
Reason: