Is the netminder difficult? - page 2

trader781:

this means that we set the second hump and enter it either by buying or selling with a predetermined lot (auto or regular)

for example the second hump point is below the middle line + below the set line, it fully meets the condition of entry and I want to raise a red colossus and I enter it by selling (about the possibility to do so)

for example I set it to 0.1 for a given set of mcd's

Let's not do that, shall we?

The man has shown a desire to make a netmaker, let him make a good quality bot with customisation options for different instruments.

Again with the words. How can you describe it so incomprehensibly?

Vladimir Karputov:

This many indicators

int    handle_iADX;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iADX indicator
int    handle_iCCI;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iCCI indicator
int    handle_iFractals;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iFractals indicator
int    handle_iMA;                           // variable for storing the handle of the iMA indicator
int    handle_iMACD;                         // variable for storing the handle of the iMACD indicator
int    handle_iStochastic;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iStochastic indicator
int    handle_iSAR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iSAR indicator
int    handle_iMomentum;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iMomentum indicator
int    handle_iWPR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iWPR indicator
int    handle_iAC;                           // variable for storing the handle of the iAC indicator
int    handle_iBullsPower;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iBullsPower indicator
int    handle_iBearsPower;                   // variable for storing the handle of the iBearsPower indicator
int    handle_iATR;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iATR indicator
int    handle_iBands;                        // variable for storing the handle of the iBands indicator
int    handle_iAlligator;                    // variable for storing the handle of the iAlligator indicator
int    handle_iDeMarker;                     // variable for storing the handle of the iDeMarker indicator
int    handle_iRSI;                          // variable for storing the handle of the iRSI indicator
int    handle_iChaikin;                      // variable for storing the handle of the iChaikin indicator  
int    handle_iEnvelopes;                    // variable for storing the handle of the iEnvelopes indicator
int    handle_iOsMA;                         // variable for storing the handle of the iOsMA indicator

enough ? :)

That's enough, I'll do it myself if necessary. Can you do it?

Thanks in advance.

Can I do it without libraries?

Vladimir Karputov:
Words again. How can you describe it so incomprehensibly?
OK, point by point, what exactly is unclear?

trader781:
OK, point by point, what exactly is unclear?
I have read it and I don't understand almost 50% of the information. A competent terms of reference is the key to the success of the customer, you were a copywriter, you should be able to express your thoughts competently.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Can it be done without libraries?

No. You didn't even have to ask.

Evgeny Belyaev:
I read it and I don't understand almost 50% of the information. You should be able to express your thoughts competently, because you used to work as a copywriter.

A copywriter's ToR usually consists of 3-5 conditions

Sometimes more, but that's rare. It should not be confused with programming.

Evgeny Belyaev:
That's it! The gridiron is easy, isn't it!
Probably, if you make all indicators coincide, the signal will be rare. It's better to set the percentage of indicators that coincide in the direction in external variables for generation of the signal. For example, 80% or 90% can be chosen during optimization.

khorosh:
Probably, if you make all indicators match, the signal will be rare. It is better to set in external variables percentage of number of indicators which coincide in direction. For example, 80% or 90% can be selected during optimisation.
This is also possible.

khorosh:
Probably, if you make all indicators match, the signal will be rare. It is better to set in external variables percentage of number of indicators which coincide in direction. For example, 80% or 90% can be selected during optimisation.
You can select the percentage of indicators that coincide with the others according to your algorithm, like in the case ofEvgeny Belyaev:
You can do it that way.
And you should eliminate fractals from the list at once.

Vladimir Karputov:
No. You didn't even have to ask.
I forgot to write in the terms of reference about indicator settings, you don't need to put them in the input parameters, that would not be humane. Everything is the default, or you can do it your way.
Reason: