Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 310

grid trading lot  (1)
Hello, I am going to create a function of grid trading lot: if trading direction is long and market price goes down, then multiple the trading lot according to previous order. I think the rule is quite simple, but I always get error message of "invalid lots amount", would you please give me some...
I want to count history deals from down to up. But my code not work perfectly. Please help me anyone.   HistorySelect(TimeCurrent(),0);   if(HistoryDealsTotal()>0)     {      for(uint i = uint(HistoryDealsTotal()-1); i >= 0; i--)        {         if(Deal.SelectByIndex(i)==true)...
Hi, i am running a very useful ema crossover indicator which features email alerts. however when the alerts are sent, the email title is a simple "Price closed below (or above) MA". I need to add the "+ symbol" command in the script in order to know which pair the alert is for, as i use the same...
Hi All, Im rather new here and I want to create a simple system where I look at the high and low of the first 1 hour candle at a start time (in this case 9.00).  If after this first 1 hour the rate goes above the high, than sell. If it goes below the low than sell. What I did so far is the following...
As title says, I have no idea what is wrong but only a handful of EA from the market are actually working through the MLQ5 tester. All the other ones runs the tester but it doesn't buy anything. (Most EA tried are the Free and a few Demo) On a few I tried playing with the amount, leverage, time...
Hi all, and thanks in advance for everyone who's givin' up his time supportin' the community...!!! My problem: I got the Supertrend-Indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/576 and I wanna work with his indicator data. But when I try to use it in an EA via iCustom() I don't get the right values.....
[Deleted]
Hello guys! Im struggling with function which gives true when the latest closed order had been closed by stop loose. Could you help me ?  Thanks in adnvance!!!
Hi, I have a indicator as ex4 file and I want to create a EA based on it. It's an indicator which shows me arrow to buy or sell. Do I need to have it's mql4 code to create EA related with that ? Is there any way / sample code by which I can use that indicator's ex4 itself  to create EA ?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                   nadex5mins.mq4 | //|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                             https://www.mql5.com |...
  Previous iRSI  (1)
Hello, I am new to MT5, shifting over from MT4 and I am having some issues with last candle values on an indicator. My EA looks to see if the 1H RSI of the last candle is higher than 4H RSI of the last candle. I am wanting to know how to get the RSI of last candle similar to the MT4 way:...
hello ... is there any code to load set files (EURUSD.set)  by the EA ....??? the case is : I have multi pairs EA and each pair have different set file.....
I need to return a specific value based on _Symbol of current chart. It seems switch operator doesn't work with _Symbol. Thanks
I can't find any documentation on how to implement the sorting of Lists in mql5. I see that CList calls the Compare() from the CObject pointer. So how can I call the child class Compare() overridden method from the parent pointer? Example: #include <Arrays\List.mqh>
Hello guys, i'm starting in MQL programming and I want to do a simple thing: Constantly check (loop) the open orders and write them into a file. Please, could someone guide me what I need to do? (OrdersTotal? FileWrite?) Thank you for any help, have a good day
I know that this topic has been discussed more than hundred of times. But still...  The code is following: void OnTick()  {  int m_magic = 123456;   // Magic Number   MqlTradeRequest m_request;   MqlTradeResult m_result;//-- Clear structures m_request,m_result   ZeroMemory(m_request);...
Is it possible to have conditional inputs on an EA? For example, let's say I have this three enums enum Condition{  Foo,  Bar,};enum FooCondition{  Foo1,  Foo2,};enum BarCondition{  Bar1,  Bar2,  Bar3,}; Now, I want to add it as inputs to my EA, so, first I add a input for the Condition enum: input...
Hi experts. If I want to add value to x variable every bar in function ontimer. How to code it? Such as in TF H1,Ontimer,and x+1 every bar at 6:00 , I set x to 0.     7:00   x =1     8:00  x=2      9:00  x=3 thank you very much
Running a signal copy under mql5 VPS i will receive notifications on my phone from transactions?
Dear Sirs; Does VPs real reduce significante slippage on copy signals for different brokers? The signal provider iam copying for use a broker who dont allow copy but allow signal share! This is the differences pointed by Mql5: FxPro.com-Real03 4.71 × 1830 Is it a lot doesnit
Hi All Any ideas why after hit STOPLOSS, new Sell order cannot be send? Thanks in Advance (My First Try for EA)    if (TotalOrder == 0) //If there is no working order     {      int last_trade = OrdersHistoryTotal(); //Determine last order ticket number      if(OrderSelect(last_trade,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with two issues I am currently having? :) Here is number 1:  if(PositionSelect(_Symbol) == false) // We have no open position       {       if(MathAbs(PriceDataTable[1] - mAData[1]) < 10 * P)            {            if (my conditions to open a trade)...
A timer within a EA that loads all watch symbols weeds out the ones I dont want: meetsCriterion Sorts the List and displays the data    list.Sort(sortVar);   posY++;   list.displayData(var,posY,sortVar); the timer void: void OnTimer()  {   EventSetTimer(deltaTime);   Print("EA CSI DATA1 deltaTime...
Hello, Is there a script or indicator from which i can read colour or smth that will allow to skip some trading hours based on red news? I do not want that my robot will trade on high impact news.
hello i have an simple EA for Binary Option, and it worked well on demo account, now i opened up a live account and he only opens the first trade and stops then on one chart... doesnt open any further trades anymore (martingale) can somebody give me a hint what is wrong ? kind regards
Hello I am having issues with grabbing data from an indicator and saving/using that in a multi currency EA. I made loops and used array's for each currency and the numbers all come in and work but every tick or update on timer a few of the values are duplicates of the preceding currency's value. I...
Hi, Does anyone have MACD EA which takes trade, when zero line cross Thanks in advance
Hello, We are in October 2017. If I want to develop from zero new EAs, what platform to choose between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, so which language to choose MQL4 or MQL5? Please detail your choice. My opinion : In the past I did not ask myself, because the choice of brokers offering MetaTrader...
Hello, Is MQL5 backward compatible with MQL4? In other words, can I develop my EA in MQL5 and use it under MetaTrader 4? Regards, Pierre
Hello folks, I think we can all agree that choosing the right parameters for a strategy is almost as important as the strategy itself. When determining the "best" parameters, what criterion do you choose for optimization? Do you use plain "Balance", although it may lead to huge drawdowns, or do you