Is there any Online chat support? - page 22

Eleni Anna Branou:

Did you do as you were instructed?

Contact the Service Desk at the bottom of the website: Contacts and requests.

Yes, I did... I asked here ... was hoping a faster support :)

How to fix EA EURHKD,Daily: not enough memory for EX4 file and EA EURHKD,Daily: global initialization failed. I’ve looked everywhere for solution but so far no help

idea pro gold trading robot but I’m having issues installing it I’ve been clicking on the install button on the right hand side of the markets - purchased tab but it doesn’t do anything I’ve also tried going on to the MQL5 website and clicking on the “install on the terminal” but it still won’t install the robot. What do I do??

Hello. I want to become a seller then I need to receive a code sending to my phone/telegram number. But I haven't received any codes yet, though tried several times. Really in need of help in this. Thank you.

HKKY:
How to fix EA EURHKD,Daily: not enough memory for EX4 file and EA EURHKD,Daily: global initialization failed. I’ve looked everywhere for solution but so far no help
You may find the developer to fix this EA in Freelance.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need an EA made that works as follows, also need a working demo to confirm that the EA works properly, and I need it asap Strategy is as follows Trades/alerts/signals should only be sent/made when timeframe sequences are in agreement(either going up or going down) The timeframe sequences use 2 indicators, stochastic and EMA. Both have to be...

TONYmontana106:
idea pro gold trading robot but I’m having issues installing it I’ve been clicking on the install button on the right hand side of the markets - purchased tab but it doesn’t do anything I’ve also tried going on to the MQL5 website and clicking on the “install on the terminal” but it still won’t install the robot. What do I do??
  • Make sure that you fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/password (your forum login is tonymontana106).
  • After that - check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer with the latest versionj; I am having IE version 11).
  • And use the latest build of Metatrader (I am having MT4 build 1280).

good afternoon
bought this EA  <Deleted>
 for the credit card, but I regret it and I want to cancel the charge on my credit card please cancel.
I spoke with the product seller but he did not answer me, I told the seller that I want to cancel, I sent him a message on the site chat.

Anderson Rangel:
good afternoon
bought this EA  <Deleted>
 for the credit card, but I regret it and I want to cancel the charge on my credit card please cancel.
I spoke with the product seller but he did not answer me, I told the seller that I want to cancel, I sent him a message on the site chat.

You can cancel in case you did not activate it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase ...

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Hello,

i am glad to contact you support team. 

let me get help about how to make withtrade from mql5.com when my account is verified?

i don't know,, please help me how to withdraw.

ABDIWAHAB HUSSEIN ABDALLE:

Hello,

i am glad to contact you support team. 

let me get help about how to make withtrade from mql5.com when my account is verified?

i don't know,, please help me how to withdraw.

This is not support team.
It is the forum thread, and we are the users on the forum.

About withdrawal - read this information (and go to your profile to check: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bulshokaabtraders ):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

withdraw with paypal

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.09 16:16

According to this article (Payments and payment methods):

Please note that only the earned amount can be withdrawn.

----------------

Withdraw from account

Warning: withdrawals can be restricted by certain conditions.
Problem Solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Complete a few simple steps to Register as a Seller
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

Please note that only the earned amount is available for withdrawal.

Reason: