Seller profile additional verification & withdraw fund limited - page 3

Same old cash flow issue ?
Only time can heal it, and/or maybe forex market pullback ;)

be patient

I got the same issues, why need second verification after first verification passed, wasting time. Don't take our money and hold long time. Please check why I can't withdraw money? 

Mohammadjavad Barzegar:
hello My account is now close to a month that is closed but no one is responding
It's worst !!!

Hello, I have the same problem, but my additional verification already takes 3 months.  Is that normal?  And the service desk does not answer me.

Pablo Leonardo Spata:
Hello, I have the same problem, but my additional verification already takes 3 months.  Is that normal?  And the service desk does not answer me.

I also have this issue today, have yours been solved?

same issue for me

TrendSeekerOfficial:
same issue for me

About withdrawal - read this information (and go to your profile to check: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/samnorthentrading ):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

withdraw with paypal

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.09 16:16

According to this article (Payments and payment methods):

Please note that only the earned amount can be withdrawn.

----------------

Withdraw from account

Warning: withdrawals can be restricted by certain conditions.
Problem Solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Complete a few simple steps to Register as a Seller
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

Please note that only the earned amount is available for withdrawal.

same issue for me.my money can't withdraw ?

Supomo:
same issue for me.my money can't withdraw ?
  • As to your forum profile here on mql5 forum so - we/you can withdtaw earned funds only.
  • If it is related to the trading account so -mask the broker you were sending the money to.
Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
The MQL5.community website offers unique fee-based services as well as an opportunity to earn additional profit. From this article, you will find out how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdrawn, and how the operation security is ensured. Security of operations Top up MQL5 Services Withdraw from account...

Sergey Golubev:
We the forum users can not help with this problem.
It is related to the servuice desk which they decided to check something more for example (it is for many sellers from time to time).
So, wait ..

did they solve the problem because mine has taken forever. i cannot understand

Reason: