Indicator installation problem please help !

I purchased an indicator on the MQL5 site here. I downloaded it into my MT4 1090 build. It does show up in the Open Data Folder under Indicators Market. The vendor does says it is supposed to be in the Market, so it is in there BUT.......It does not show up in the Navigator box under Market thus I cannot apply or use it ? Its not anywhere in my indicator list in my Navigator indicator list ? When I get in my Terminal and go to the Purchased Tab it does say it's in in there and in the Navigator list ? But its not ? Also in the Journal Tab in my Terminal I cant seem to find a log that states it was downloaded ? Please help somebody THANK YOU !

Please divide ... imposible to read

I have downloaded a custom purchased indicator her on MQL and its downloaded but not showing up in my Navigator list. Thanks 

Are you sure it's an indicator ? 

I downloaded kangaroo tail indicator but I can't find it on the platform. After purchasing it I clicked on ''install on the terminal'', metadrader opened, I tregistered using my login and password and then nothing happened. I can't find the indicator anywhere. It's not in the indicator list neither. Help please

Martin Angelov:
I downloaded kangaroo tail indicator but I can't find it on the platform. After purchasing it I clicked on ''install on the terminal'', metadrader opened, I tregistered using my login and password and then nothing happened. I can't find the indicator anywhere. It's not in the indicator list neither. Help please

I purchased the Kangaroo Tails Indicator.

first I used the demo indicator, and now the one that I purchased it says I install it but I can't open it.

when I open the kangaroo indicator its still the demo version 1.00

I deleted it hoping that I can install the paid version.

now there is no button for installment, where can I see this indicator?

you're showing this steps of how to install and where to see it, but on my MT4 there is nothing like that.

I attached pictures on the previous post I made but nobody even checked the pictures I attached.

I am trying for a week already since I purchase the indicator, I give up, I'm so tired and frustrated.

There is no help from admins here.

Vadim Mihailov:

I purchased the Kangaroo Tails Indicator.

first I used the demo indicator, and now the one that I purchased it says I install it but I can't open it.

when I open the kangaroo indicator its still the demo version 1.00

I deleted it hoping that I can install the paid version.

now there is no button for installment, where can I see this indicator?

you're showing this steps of how to install and where to see it, but on my MT4 there is nothing like that.

I attached pictures on the previous post I made but nobody even checked the pictures I attached.

I am trying for a week already since I purchase the indicator, I give up, I'm so tired and frustrated.

There is no help from admins here.

Make sure that you fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/password (your forum login is vadimmihailov).
After that - check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer with the latest versionj; I am having IE version 11).

If you have the difficultes to find the purchased product in Metatrader so use search function on the top right corner:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Sergey Golubev:

Make sure that you fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/password (your forum login is vadimmihailov).
After that - check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer with the latest versionj; I am having IE version 11).

If you have the difficultes to find the purchased product in Metatrader so use search function on the top right corner:

Finally !! thanks for your help. Now I found it. I'm just using it for 1 week so I know nothing about the MT4

Sergey Golubev:

one more question, Do you know how to get notification on my phone? I have MT4 on my phone already, just need to connect this indicator to it?

Vadim Mihailov:

one more question, Do you know how to get notification on my phone? I have MT4 on my phone already, just need to connect this indicator to it?

MT4?
It should be something in the manual: MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  
Reason: