I bought the wrong version of a program

Hello MT4 community,

Yesterday I was experiencing some payment issues when trying to buy the program "name removed". After fixing the payment issues, I accidentally bought the version for MT5. I realized this only after pressing install on the program in the market.

I've commented and the creator said that it is wise for me to contact the support service. 

Could you guys help me with this issue? I'm sure something like this should have happened before. 

My apoligies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks in advance for the help!

- Patrick

Patrickjongeneel:

Hello MT4 community,

Yesterday I was experiencing some payment issues when trying to buy the program "name removed". After fixing the payment issues, I accidentally bought the version for MT5. I realized this only after pressing install on the program in the market.

I've commented and the creator said that it is wise for me to contact the support service. 

Could you guys help me with this issue? I'm sure something like this should have happened before. 

My apoligies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks in advance for the help!

- Patrick

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Unfortunately I found out about this issue only after pressing the install button as I wanted to get started with the program as soon as possible.

I'll send the service desk a message.

Thanks a lot for your help, I'll get on with the matter expeditiously. 

I would advise you to install and use MT5.
Reason: