new signal

I've created my new signal but I see that it can't be copied and I read the following message

Subscription will be enabled when trading starts

but the trading is already started

Daniele Bariselli:

I've created my new signal but I see that it can't be copied and I read the following message

Subscription will be enabled when trading starts

but the trading is already started

don't worry it will show up soon

mql5 is doing back grand work to update the trades 

assinei um sinal mas ele nao está ativo. como ativar no mql5. nao aparece no mql5.

O pagamento feito com cartao visa não apareça na conta mql5.

Files:
email.png  155 kb

4395661:

I signed a signal but it is not active. how to activate in mql5. does not appear in mql5.

The payment made with card aims not to appear in account mql5.

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Sergey Golubev :

Como se inscrever no Sinal MT4 / MT5 - instruções novas
https://www.mql5.com/pt/forum/189731

Nao tenho problemas com configuração, apenas o pagamento do sinal que não aparece na conta mql5.

4395661:

I have no problems with configuration, only the payment of the signal that does not appear in account mql5.

My example:
when I send my money from my paypal account (paypal is having bank account in Deutsche Bank affiliate located in Moscow) to my bank account located in Moscow by headquarters (within same city) - so it takes 3 days ... because of paypal.

So, it may be for few days ...

If you have sent the money several days ago and still nothing - write to the service desk.

4395661:

I have no problems with configuration, only the payment of the signal that does not appear in account mql5.

I found some reply from MQ in rus part of the forum - seems they know the issue and fixing it now - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refill

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , March 9, 2009, 15:02

We fix it manually and charge everything soon.

Unfortunately, they caught a glitch from the payment system when, instead of dollars, it started sending payments in local currencies. Therefore, transactions were rejected.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

i still continue to see the same massage and the signal unavailable

Daniele Bariselli:
i still continue to see the same massage and the signal unavailable

As I see - no any trades were closed today since the day you created this signal.
Besides, as far as I know - the stats are refreshed in mid-night (so - wait for tomorrow).

still unavailable

Daniele Bariselli:
still unavailable

You have 56% drawdown, thats why its unavailable.

When open drawdown exceeds 30%, the signal is not available in MQL5 signal database or ranking.

Reason: