Support contact?

Hi All,

How can I join the support?

Mohamed Sahifa :

Hi All,

How can I join the support?

Support ( Contacts and requests ) answers only financial questions. For other questions - ask your questions on the forum.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Support ( Contacts and requests ) answers only financial questions. For other questions - ask your questions on the forum.

Hi,

Yesterday, I rented the "Ace Supply Demand Zone" product but I can't download it on the terminal.

And the payment is pending in PayPal.

Please approve the payment or cancel it.

Thank you

M. Sahifa

Mohamed Sahifa #:

Hi,

Yesterday, I rented the "Ace Supply Demand Zone" product but I can't download it on the terminal.

And the payment is pending in PayPal.

Please approve the payment or cancel it.

Thank you

M. Sahifa

I already replied to you on your thread here: Rent Problem -

• if you paid directly from your MQL5 forum profile/balance so the money will almost immediately come to MQL5 Market and you can see your product in your produle here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mosah/market 
  • if you paid by Visa or by paypal so you should wait when the money will come to MQL5 Market (from one to several days), because the money is going from one bank of one country to an other bank in an other country, and it takes time.

So, wait when paypal will finally direver the money to the Market.

But I have advice -  next time do the following: deposit some money to your forum profile first, and after that only - pay.

Rent Problem
Rent Problem
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I rented the product "Ace Supply Demand Zone MT4" but I can't dowload it on the terminal and I don't see the rent on the (my) paiments file...

Sergey Golubev #:

I already replied to you on your thread here: Rent Problem -

• if you paid directly from your MQL5 forum profile/balance so the money will almost immediately come to MQL5 Market and you can see your product in your produle here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mosah/market 
  • if you paid by Visa or by paypal so you should wait when the money will come to MQL5 Market (from one to several days), because the money is going from one bank of one country to an other bank in an other country, and it takes time.

So, wait when paypal will finally direver the money to the Market.

But I have advice -  next time do the following: deposit some money to your forum profile first, and after that only - pay.

Hi Sergey,

I already purchased or rented 25 products from 2017 till now.

I never had this issue.

PayPal says this: 

Pending ‪313,68 MAD‬ payment

On 4 May 2022, you authorized a payment of ‪313,68 MAD‬ on your card xx-3938.

If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won’t be charged.

It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement.

What can I do now?

Mohamed Sahifa #:

Hi Sergey,

I already purchased or rented 25 products from 2017 till now.

I never had this issue.

PayPal says this: 

Pending ‪313,68 MAD‬ payment

On 4 May 2022, you authorized a payment of ‪313,68 MAD‬ on your card xx-3938.

What can I do now?

It is the situation with/for paypal (it is how paypal processing the payment).
For example, if I want to withdraw some fund from my paypal so it will take from 3 to 5 working days.
Because paypal is sending money from the bank account of paypal in your country to the bank accout of paypal of the Market/MQ/EU, and to the Market after that.
It takes time (days).
"pending" means: paypal is processing your payment, and nothing you can do; just wait.

Sergey Golubev #:
It is the situation with/for paypal (it is how paypal processing the payment).
For example, if I want to withdraw some fund from my paypal so it will take from 3 to 5 working days.
Because paypal is sending money from the bank account of paypal in your country to the bank accout of paypal of the Market/MQ/EU, and to the Market after that.
It takes time (days).
"pending" means: paypal is processing your payment, and nothing you can do; just wait.

Please cancel the payment or accept it.

Mohamed Sahifa #:

Please cancel the payment or accept it.

Public moderators can not cancel or accept payment.
By the way, if you payment is still in processing with paypal so you can ask them to cancel it (because I think - the money did not come to the Market for cancelling or approval for example).

----------------

By the way, the paypal (according to your post) wrote to you the following:

So, you can speak with paypal.

Sergey Golubev #:

Public moderators can not cancel or accept payment.
By the way, if you payment is still in processing with paypal so you can ask them to cancel it (because I think - the money did not come to the Market for cancelling or approval for example).

----------------

By the way, the paypal (according to your post) wrote to you the following:

So, you can speak with paypal.

Here is what PayPal says:

Why is the payment I sent pending? What if I decide to cancel it?

If you sent a payment or made a purchase that is pending or unclaimed, that means the recipient hasn’t accepted it yet. If the payment is completed, you won’t be able to cancel it. You’ll need to contact the recipient (or seller) and request a refund.

Mohamed Sahifa #:

Here is what PayPal says:

Why is the payment I sent pending? What if I decide to cancel it?

If you sent a payment or made a purchase that is pending or unclaimed, that means the recipient hasn’t accepted it yet. If the payment is completed, you won’t be able to cancel it. You’ll need to contact the recipient (or seller) and request a refund.

Yes, it is what I described: the paypal is processing your payment now.
So, speak with paypal about possibility to cancel this payment (because the Market still did not receve your money), and you can speak with the service desk  Contacts and requests .

I can not help you more sorry. I delivered all the information which I know according to my experience sorry.
Reason: