I purchased an indicator but nothing happen after I clicked on the "Install on the terminal". What happen?

I purchased an indicator but nothing happen after I clicked on the "Install on the terminal". What happen?

Please help

It open the Metatrader 4 but I can't find the indicator I purchased.

Is it in your list of purchased products

If you purchased indicator (or any tools on the Market) so it should be written on your profile.

If you are on Windows so - open your Metatrader and check (and fill) Community tab with your forum login/pass, and use the following information to install - 

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

When I click on the blue ''Install'' Button and... nothing happens. I restarted metatrader and again nothing happens.

Martin Angelov:
When I click on the blue ''Install'' Button and... nothing happens. I restarted metatrader and again nothing happens.
Make sure that your Metatrader is on the latest (or one of the latest) build (I have build 1262 for MT4 for example).
It was same issue discussed in Russian forum, and the issue was fixed when the user updated his Metatrader (look at this page).

And check Internet Explorer - it should be installed on computer because the Market is using IE for Metatrader (I am having IE version 11).

Sergey Golubev:
Make sure that your Metatrader is on the latest (or one of the latest) build (I have build 1262 for MT4 for example).
It was same issue discussed in Russian forum, and the issue was fixed when the user updated his Metatrader (look at this page).

And check Internet Explorer - it should be installed on computer because the Market is using IE for Metatrader (I am having IE version 11).

Yes it is ! but it would not solve my problem to install this EA on my vps ! The simpliest is that you cancel my purchase and I will do it again via my MT4 platform on my vps

Thanks to do that

Denis

Power Fin:

Yes it is ! but it would not solve my problem to install this EA on my vps ! The simpliest is that you cancel my purchase and I will do it again via my MT4 platform on my vps

Thanks to do that

Denis

Who will cancel your purchase?
You will cancel? Because I as the forum moderator can not cancel anything.
---------------

As to installation of purcheses so you should check Community tab (it should be filled with your forum login and forum password; your forum login is powerfin and not your email), and you should update or re-install Internet Explorer to the version 11.
After that - everything should work.

Power Fin:

Thanks to do that

Denis

Login into your MQL5 account with your: powerfin username and not your email.

same condition on my mt4, i purchased the indicator, it's already in my download tab in the market tab, but i can't install it. i already use internet explorer 11, windows 10, and the latest mt4 version. what's the problem? i even can't see anything on the market tab. please assist me for this thanks

Diyon:
same condition on my mt4, i purchased the indicator, it's already in my download tab in the market tab, but i can't install it. i already use internet explorer 11, windows 10, and the latest mt4 version. what's the problem? i even can't see anything on the market tab. please assist me for this thanks

It is same:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.07 10:08

---------------

As to installation of purchases so you should check Community tab (it should be filled with your forum login and forum password and not by your email, and you should update or re-install Internet Explorer to the version 11.
After that - everything should work.

If it does not work - restart MT4.
The latest build of MT4 which I am using now is 1280.

And check the journal/logs, because all possible errors are written on the journal.

----------------‌

I had same case with the last build of MT4: I waited for 1 hour when Metatrader 4 will recognize by forum login/pass in Community tab and when the Market tab will start to use Internet Explorer's environment.

Reason: