Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 21

I am trying to run build 902 and i am getting "Common error" , any reason or fix?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Alain Verleyen, 2015.12.03 21:51

To all people reporting here, this topic is to explain how to report an MT4/MT5 issue to Metaquotes Service Desk, please read the first post.

Most of the time, it's useless to report your problem on this topic/forum.

Carl Schreiber:
This is not the topic of the thread - you'd better delete your post and open a new thread...

Done. Thanks for pointing me to the first post in this thread explaining that a new thread is not to be opened for my question, at all!

Hi, i have a new PC and i bought an indicator awhile ago. How do i install/activate it on the new PC?

I have funds that have been locked for weeks now. How do i go about getting those unlocked?

JincLorp:
Hi, i have a new PC and i bought an indicator awhile ago. How do i install/activate it on the new PC?

Hi JincLorp,

please have a look at the official instruction video "How to reinstall market products"

How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products
How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products
  • www.youtube.com
All your products are tied to your mql5.com account or to your computer and available for you at any time. You will always know about updates, will be able t...

GOOD DAY PLS I SUBSCRIBED TO A SIGNAL SERVICE..more than 3WEEKS AGO...AND UP TILL NOW MY ACCT HAVE NT BEEN ABLE TO COPY D SIGNAL PROVIDERS TRADES...AND I FEEL MY MONEY IS BURNING PLS HOW CAN YOU HELP

I speak Spanish.

I want to delete this mql5 account, because I have another one.

Regards.

please delete my mql5 profile completely .

thanks  

I have a Huawei Mate7, Android 6.  When I open MT4 and go to Settings > Messages > MetaQuotes ID it says "Failed to register messages receiving service.  Check your Internet connection and try again."  I can use MT4 live like normal on my device, I just can't get a MetaQuotes ID. I have an active Google account and uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reason: