Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 53

Hi,

I can't login to MQL5 account in my MT4 terminal to download my purchased product.

Pls help.

thx

muthiahmari:

Hi,

I can't login to MQL5 account in my MT4 terminal to download my purchased product.

Pls help.

thx

You mean - you can not fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass?
You can try once again (because if you can login to this mql5 forum so you are able to login with Metatrader as it is same login/pass).

Hi,

reading: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/common/alert

Where/How do I get this seperate window where I could see the messages/alerts created by alert(..);

In journal or logs I don't see them.

Thanks,

Chris

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Alert
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Alert
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  Any values separated by commas. To split the information output in several lines you can use the line feed character "\n" or "\r\n". The number of parameters can not exceed 64. Arrays can't be passed to the Alert() function. Arrays should be output elementwise. Data of the double type are output with 8 digits after the decimal point, data...

I have rent vps for 10$ yesterday . And i didn't know that the expert i use have .dll files and vps refused to sync it , can you stop vps and refund money , as i won't benefit from it.
I have sent to service disk yesterday but no answer till now.
Files:

Ahmedramzy1:
I have rent vps for 10$ yesterday . And i didn't know that the expert i use have .dll files and vps refused to sync it , can you stop vps and refund money , as i won't benefit from it.
I have sent to service disk yesterday but no answer till now.

Usually not, but you can contact the service desk.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Usually not, but you can contact the service desk.

How long they take to answer, please.

Ahmedramzy1:
How long they take to answer, please.

I checked VPS rules and I did not find any information about refund based on dll.
But, anyway, you can try to contact.

Sergey Golubev:

I checked VPS rules and I did not find any information about refund based on dll.
But, anyway, you can try to contact.

Okay, thanks

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to delete my account.

MT5 closes a few seconds after opening

I installed MT5 for the first time on my PC but its closes a few seconds after l open it. This happens as soon as internet connection is established. I have tried using a fresh install and rebooting my device with no success. I'm sing a HP Windows 10 (build 10240) x64, AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, Memory: 407 / 1634 Mb, Disk: 126 / 449 Gb. l am not using any EAs. Below is a shot of the screen a few seconds before it closes. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Files:
Reason: