Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 26

This thread is not the service desk (this is about how to contact with the service desk).
The service desk is located on the profile to open ticket.

Hello,

I am using MT4. 

Next week I will get a new computersystem.

What is the best way to copy my Darwinex MT4 settings from my old computer to my new computer? 

Or what directories should I copy in order to get my actual Darwinex MT4 settings on my new system?

I want to request refund for an indicator i bought.

how can i do that?

john128:

I want to request refund for an indicator i bought.

how can i do that?

Something which the validated selles should know -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Changes to the Rules to improve Market products

MetaQuotes , 2023.03.29 12:29

Explanations have already been given before - banks can cancel payments after a few months. And it cannot be disputed.

The reasons can be very different, often attempts to protest are unsuccessful.

This is the situation with online payments everywhere.

This is from the Market rules:

How can I refund after I bought product from market.

Ahmed Soliman, 2014.09.08 02:43

"VIII. Dispute Resolution
In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile."

I think this is the answer. 

We need a refund for a signal service cancelled within 24 hours as dont want the service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.12.05 09:39

Signal subscription: if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will be automatically refunded.

The Market: also if you cancel the indicator purchase within 7 days, without having activated it, you will also get a refund.

Sergey Golubev, 2020.04.05 06:43

1. If the seller (or admins) deleted his products so the buyers are able to u/se those products anyway (because those products are inside their computer waiting to download or already downloaded.

2. Did you read the rules before buying? Because there are some strange guys who are having a lot of money and they do not care about rules and they are buying anything from any product from fuylly unknown people ... hope you are not one of them and you know the seller in person or h.e is well-known user on th.e forum.

The other your situations are fully described on the Market Rules -

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service 

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

The Product must not:

• guarantee, promise or hint at profits through the Product name, logo, screenshots or description;
  • contain words and expressions in superlative degree relating to Product features or the underlying concept;
  • present trading strategy backtest results as real trading results, whether expressly or implicitly;
  1. Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from the operation of Products purchased through the Market service.
  2. Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for loss of profits in connection with the use of the Product received through the Market service.

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

Thus, read the Market Rules before you are trying to buy anything, and try to know the seller better, ask him the question on the forum, read his replies, ask his opinion about something .. ask him about where you can read his threads/posts on any forum, where he developed his EAs, why his EAs are "very profiatable" but no one from any forex community knows him .. and more ... some threads can be opened on th.e forum. some questions by the Private essages only.

If the seller broke the rules so you can report to the service desk.

------------------

I bought one product in mql5 and I want to refund, my money back 199USD

Marco vd Heijden, 2020.04.08 15:08

A product does not come with a profit guarantee.

Try getting a refund for a lottery ticket because it wasn't a winner.

Developers can not predict the future and code it into an EA.

You can not expect anything from it.

It's your mistake to think that you can get a refund when it isn't profitable.

'Past performance does not guarantee future results' 

I bought one product in mql5 and I want to refund, my money back 199USD

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.04.08 13:39

There isn't a refund option for Market purchases, as you can see in the rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

You may want to contact the Service Desk, since we can't help you here.

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.12 10:02

You should be able to cancel your purchase in the product's page here in MQL5.com, look on the left side where the purchase button originally was.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/346436 -

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.

• www.mql5.com
hello I have a purchase that I was not able to access when I first purchased it is now locked on my account. can I have that purchase refunded...

i'm having a problem. When i try to download an EA, the erro happen: 2017.04.05 09:55:00.968 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'YPY EA Immortalis PRO' [500]

How can i fix this? I tryied everything. download by chrome, terminal, vps, my PC, etc. Doesn't working!!!

Hi,

Just after I updated tje MetaTrader5 to build 1583 (April 17) I started to get some errors with the CopyRates() function in my Expert, indicating the following error code:

ERR_INVALID_ARRAY

Array of a wrong type, wrong size, or a damaged object of a dynamic array

I didn't change the code and it was working without problems before. The code with error:

MqlRates mql_rt[4];

if (CopyRates(_Symbol, _Period, 0, 4, mql_rt)!=4) 

{ 

Print(__FUNCTION__+"("+string(__LINE__)+")"+": Error "+string(GetLastError())+".");

return(false); 

}

I tried to recompile all the code, restart the MetaTrader5, change the account but the error message continued occurring, then, to fix it I had to change the array declaration to dynamic, as shown below:

MqlRates mql_rt[];

if (CopyRates(_Symbol, _Period, 0, 4, mql_rt)!=4) 

{ 

Print(__FUNCTION__+"("+string(__LINE__)+")"+": Error "+string(GetLastError())+".");

return(false); 

}

Does this kind of error could be caused by the new build?

Thanks

butaca:

Hi,

Just after I updated tje MetaTrader5 to build 1583 (April 17) I started to get some errors with the CopyRates() function in my Expert, indicating the following error code:

ERR_INVALID_ARRAY

Array of a wrong type, wrong size, or a damaged object of a dynamic array

I didn't change the code and it was working without problems before. The code with error:

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please wait a new build with fixed issues.

After purchase indicator, my MT4 market(시장) tap is on nothing.

And i tried mql5 website's 'Install on the terminal' button, but result is same.

I was already login in MT4 MQL5 Community and i try relogin. 
But, The same problem is repeated( MT4 market(시장) tap is on nothing).

I want install indicator.

Please help me. 

Hey how can I change my login number?

Reason: