I bought one product in mql5 and I want to refund, my money back

I bought a expert advisor, week ago, and it s not what it shows in the test

the developer tried to send me a different EA, to try to compensate the terrible EA I bought.

But It s not what I was looking in the first place. 

So it s simple, I have been chatting with the developer, if the EA is not working properly ,  I just want my money back I don't want any other EA. 

and he refused to give me my money back , he is just trying to give me another EA, to remediate the one I bought from the market

Does anyone could help me,  how Can I present a complain about this?

Allan Haraldsson:

the developer tried to send me a different EA, to try to compensate the terrible EA I bought.

But It s not what I was looking in the first place. 

So it s simple, I have been chatting with the developer, if the EA is not working properly ,  I just want my money back I don't want any other EA. 

and he refused to give me my money back , he is just trying to give me another EA, to remediate the one I bought from the market

Does anyone could help me,  how Can I present a complain about this?

There isn't a refund option for Market purchases, as you can see in the rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

You may want to contact the Service Desk, since we can't help you here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There isn't a refund option for Market purchases, as you can see in the rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

yeah... scammers love it.

But on the other side, you want to protect developers too.
So ? 
Test, ask for demo, before any purchase.

Good luck.

Allan Haraldsson:

A product does not come with a profit guarantee.

Try getting a refund for a lottery ticket because it wasn't a winner.

Developers can not predict the future and code it into an EA.

You can not expect anything from it.

It's your mistake to think that you can get a refund when it isn't profitable.

'Past performance does not guarantee future results' 

Also if you see a backtest with a 2% drawdown for the last 18 years, it trades at 5% risk per trade and placed 5000 trades in that time, ask yourself is that drawdown even possible in live trading. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

By doing so, you are violating the rights of buyers and supporting corrupt sellers!

mahdi rashidzadeh:

By doing so, you are violating the rights of buyers and supporting corrupt sellers!

The rights of buyers are described in the Market rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

l bought a trade copy ea but it destroyed my account and opened so many positions by itself out of control.and cost me too much .
l have asked the devrloper to fix it but no answer.
And mql5 says no refund.
So is mql5 scam partner? 
The robot l bought is just a trush so what shall l do ? 

ermaniso:
l bought a trade copy ea but it destroyed my account and opened so many positions by itself out of control.and cost me too much post.
And mql5 says no refund.
So is mql5 scam partner? 

Contact the Service Desk.

ermaniso:
l bought a trade copy ea but it destroyed my account and opened so many positions by itself out of control.and cost me too much .
And mql5 says no refund.
So is mql5 scam partner? 

This is my standard reply which I am posting during the long time on the forum:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.11 11:18

And I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum? Why did you invest your money to this seller?"
If you say: "Not, I do not know him" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders/sellers/providers on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.
But if you select "anyone" (any coder/seller/provider which you do not know in person or you do not know him on this forum) so - it is your choice (and we call it as "Russian roulette" in my country).

----------------

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am buying on the Market as well).

It looks like there are scammers out there who found a way to make an EA fake backtests,

and then it trades differently live.

Also, it should not be allowed that developers reward buyers for good reviews with additional products,

therefore such scams are able to be continued over weeks and months!

Reason: