EA is not working and removed from market

Hi guys

I bought an expert here and the expert was totally scam..the owner removed it from marketplace and was not responsible at all

Where can I report it ? I want to get full refund

Vahid Bigdeli:

Hi guys

I bought an expert here and the expert was totally scam..the owner removed it from marketplace and was not responsible at all

After 7 days, the fund is released to the Seller. I doubt if there is any refund of such after 7 days of purchasing the product, and this why it is good download and test the demo for such a product first. There's no guarantee on any product as the past performance is not an indicative of future performance! 

Vahid Bigdeli:

Hi guys

One way on the Market to get refund -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.
About the other ways to get refund - read Market rules to find your case here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market
Reason: