Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 31

doesn't work will all paid apps in market. Same error, latest built

Helo

I was talking with a seller on the freelance service, because I've post a job.

There was 3 sellers, and I was mostly talking with one of them.

We talk, talk, talk, and I send him one source code that I had about another indicator bought on the freelance service.

We end talking, I went out 2 hours have a walk, and when I come back, the conversation has disapear.

And, I don't remember his name.

Question 1 >> why did the conversation disapear ?

Question 2 >> Can I see message that I have published to find the name of the guy I was talking to.

Question 3 >> Was it a bad thing to send a source code to a seller ? (a source code built by another seller).

Thanks for your answers

AMADIN1980:

Helo

I was talking with a seller on the freelance service, because I've post a job.

There was 3 sellers, and I was mostly talking with one of them.

We talk, talk, talk, and I send him one source code that I had about another indicator bought on the freelance service.

We end talking, I went out 2 hours have a walk, and when I come back, the conversation has disapear.

And, I don't remember his name.

Question 1 >> why did the conversation disapear ?

Question 2 >> Can I see message that I have published to find the name of the guy I was talking to.

Question 3 >> Was it a bad thing to send a source code to a seller ? (a source code built by another seller).

Thanks for your answers

This thread is not a service desk.
The service desk link is in your profile.

for information

I want to delete my account!

How do I do it?

rudolfart:

I want to delete my account!

How do I do it?

write to service desk (the link is in your profile).

Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling is a process of gathering application features, such as an execution time of its individual fragments (functions, lines). MetaEditor has integrated means of code profiling allowing a programmer to optimize a source code. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading platform, as well as using history data in the...

I woke up this morning (12/1) to find I was stopped out on the GBP/USD at 1.14 yet it never came close dipping that low and has not been close to that low since October 2016. I noticed this happened a earlier this year as well. I plan to make a significant deposit with a broker that uses MQL5 because it is the cleanest platform but if it is going to be buggy on trades, I have not choice but to find a different platform. Can you please look into it? Thanks!

methodx:

I woke up this morning (12/1) to find I was stopped out on the GBP/USD at 1.14 yet it never came close dipping that low and has not been close to that low since October 2016. I noticed this happened a earlier this year as well. I plan to make a significant deposit with a broker that uses MQL5 because it is the cleanest platform but if it is going to be buggy on trades, I have not choice but to find a different platform. Can you please look into it? Thanks!

I  has nothing to do with the platform, but with the broker. Ask them what happened.

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/221531

Candles Have Disappeared On Chart MT5
Candles Have Disappeared On Chart MT5
  • www.mql5.com
I am totally confused - this morning I woke up and it looks like there was a huge drop on GBP-USD in the night which for some reason ended up makin...

Alain Verleyen:

I  has nothing to do with the platform, but with the broker. Ask them what happened.

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/221531

I am not currently working with a broker. I'm using your free demo account.

methodx:

Free demo account is providing just for practicing. 
MetaQuotes is providing free demo accounts only so you can not deposit to MetaQuotes account with Metatrader.
To deposit your money - you need to select the broker which is using Metatrader.

Besides, datafeed/price etc are not centralized ...

methodx:

For example - 

• one traders are selecting the broker based on the location - they want to deposit to the broker from same country with them;
  • the other traders are selecting the broker with good datafeed (the brokers which do not have the issue described by you in previous posts);
  • other traders want to select the brokers to trade some paerticular symbol (Bitcoun/USD; USD/TRY; and so on);
  • other traders are selecting the brokers according to the spread and slippage and so on ...

I mean - this issue (from your previous post) is nothing with Metatrader.

Reason: