Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 22

Jacobus Van Schoor
Jacobus Van Schoor  

I am assisting a client who has difficulty in downloading an update of my product - we get an error code 403 when selecting 'install' (tried to 'update' but when no luck, deleted the EA as the client has a number of activations left).

Please assist? 

Erdenebayar Lamjav
Erdenebayar Lamjav  

Dear Moderator 

If I send 1000 friend request per day, then I ban from mql5?

Sincerely, 

Gbire Boyo
Gbire Boyo  

hi,

I subscribed to a signal on my account, signal is: https://www.mql5.com/

I have also subscribed to a VPS on MQL5

I observe that trades are not replicating on my account. this has happened for 3 trades, also, trades that are running do not close when the signal closes them

What can be done to rectify this?  

Erdenebayar Lamjav
Erdenebayar Lamjav  
Many mongolian traders didn't use this site. So I decide to translate your site to mongolian. Can I translate and add mongolian language to this site?

Hello 

I was branched with à provider succesfully ,but in some operation token by à provider ,the copy was failled ,and i have this message

Files:
2.png 79 kb
3.png 82 kb
4.png 83 kb
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
10609189:

Hello 

I was branched with à provider succesfully ,but in some operation token by à provider ,the copy was failled ,and i have this message

Make sure the symbol exists in market watch.

It can not synchronize to a symbol that does not exist on your terminal.

Indra Lukmana
Indra Lukmana  

hi Moderator,

I'm having difficulties to change my phone number, since the old number is lost, my old number +6285723763866 (Lost),

I want to change into the new one +6281911777241, however during the sms verification when I click the confirmation (to change the phone number) the sms never been reach my phone.

please advise .

thankyou ..

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Indra Lukmana:

hi Moderator,

I'm having difficulties to change my phone number, since the old number is lost, my old number +6285723763866 (Lost),

I want to change into the new one +6281911777241, however during the sms verification when I click the confirmation (to change the phone number) the sms never been reach my phone.

please advise .

thankyou ..

I think you may write to the service desk (Using your profile - by this link).
Xcell78
Xcell78  

Hello, I'm not able to add URL webrequest...it shows the default mql5.com address I hit enter it shows a blank box and then when i enter my url that I wan't to use it just disapears and goes back to the default URL www.mql5.com

any ideas?

Thank you 

kugla
kugla  
DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW