EA purchased for MT5 for mistake

Hi,  I've purchased <Deleted> for MT5 instead that for MT4, could you switch the purchase on MT4? Unfortunately the product has been activate because I've pressed Install and the Mt5 opened up, but I'm not using it so I've cancelled it but it was too late. Thanks fort the help.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.
About the other ways to get refund - read Market rules to find your case here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

it's a rent and been activated for mistake but I'm inside the 7 days, so I guess I'm not elegible for refund (that I don't want because I only want to pass the rent on MT4).

It seems impossible to me  that a site with all these algorithms going on isn't able to help for simple a mistake....

You can try to contact with the service desk asking them for advice about what to do for example.

Sergey Golubev:
You can try to contact with the service desk asking them for advice about what to do for example.

I've tried, hope they will answer me, there's no section about this kind of problems

Reason: