Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 86

Hi, I have made a program for automated optimization of an expert advisor. Using windows shell commands you can open a new instance of mt5 with an ini file to start the strategy tester optimization immediately. The problem is, the connection to my brokers server is consistently lost when the new instance opens, stopping the optimization. This seems to only happen using this method of startup. I know this may be a problem with the broker, but I was wondering if anybody had a solution other than switching brokers.

I'm having a problem with a sign that I subscribe to. is not synchronizing correctly. today he didn't close 2 positions, and then he didn't open 2 positions saying that the orders that were open were the same. attached my configuration and the mt4 log.

Files:
config.png  12 kb
error.png  22 kb

Levi Da Silva Medeiros:

I'm having a problem with a sign that I subscribe to. is not synchronizing correctly. today he didn't close 2 positions, and then he didn't open 2 positions saying that the orders that were open were the same. attached my configuration and the mt4 log.

I did not see any error from your screenshots sorry.

Hi, 

I am getting an error when I try to connect to Mql5 from my MT4. 

Error:  MQL4 Market: failed to connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

I have never been able to successfully connect. Always get the same error.

I do have an active account on the Mql5 website. And I am able to sign on to the website. 

Please assist. 

Regards

Sim Haka

Mosima Machaka:

Hi, 

I am getting an error when I try to connect to Mql5 from my MT4. 

Error:  MQL4 Market: failed to connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

I have never been able to successfully connect. Always get the same error.

I do have an active account on the Mql5 website. And I am able to sign on to the website. 

Please assist. 

Regards

Sim Haka

Use your simhaka username, not your email.

Hi,

I have developed a Powershell program to automate the optimization of my EA and in the most cases it's working perfect.

But sometimes, after several optimization runs have been completed in the same currency pair and the same period my Terminal dont start the next opimization and shutdown instant after start running with the tester error "EURUSD: no history data from...". 

If I start the next optimization (same EA/Parameters/Settings/Period/etc.) manually after i got this error, the optimization starts without downloading any parts from the history, but if i want to continue automate optimization i get the same error again.

I currently have no approach to solving this bug because MT5 is supposed to download the history fully automatically and also offers no possibility of importing/downloading it in any other way and in this case i have actually downloaded and tested the history and after some optimization the history is like deleted but MT5 doesnt download it again cause it obviously recognize that the history is already there.

Please assist me. @MetaQuotes.

Best Regards

Max Prophet

Files:
Error.jpg  63 kb

Hello,  Sergey Golubev

I am a signal seller.

However, there was a problem using mql5.
My account login ID is <newrise55>, The registered name is <Can Pei Pu>.

​I see the phrase "Ban till 2020.10.16 (Spam)" on my account.
I use mql5 honestly.
I'm using several VPNs due to the unstable internet connection in China. I'm thinking maybe this might have affected.
I am sending the request here because all posts or service desk requests are prohibited in my account.
Please unblock the account. 

I've had this problem before and I want to solve it at its root.
I don't know why I'm locked. Not doing any spam activity.

Thank you very much.
Best Regards

secondsmallming:
Hello,  Sergey Golubev

I am a signal seller.

However, there was a problem using mql5.
My account login ID is <newrise55>, The registered name is <Can Pei Pu>.

​I see the phrase "Ban till 2020.10.16 (Spam)" on my account.
I use mql5 honestly.
I'm using several VPNs due to the unstable internet connection in China. I'm thinking maybe this might have affected.
I am sending the request here because all posts or service desk requests are prohibited in my account.
Please unblock the account. 

I've had this problem before and I want to solve it at its root.
I don't know why I'm locked. Not doing any spam activity.

Thank you very much.
Best Regards

Do not use VPNs.
Because it is the second time when you received the ban (seems - autoban).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.16 06:15

• If it is autoban by IP - read the post #10
  • If it is ban received by you from moderator/admin so - do not spam anymore: the signal promotion/discussion (and the market products promotion/discussion) is prohibited on the forum; besides, any user can get autoban for PM spam for example.

Account unblocked.

thanks, Sergey Golubev

My account was unblocked and I could write here.

I have a second problem.

I'm embarrassed but I can't withdraw my earnings.

I've been waiting for a long time, but it's not solved yet.

I want to withdraw my legitimate earnings. 

I want you to solve this problem.

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
      Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
      Sorry for inconvenience.

Can Pei Pu:

I want you to solve this problem.

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
      Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
      Sorry for inconvenience.

We as the forum moderators can not deal/solve anything related to the services and any verifications.
    We are moderating the forum only sorry.

Reason: