Errors, bugs, questions - page 631

Good afternoon!

When optimising with Cloud Network, there are regular (approx. 1 in 3) hard hangs of the terminal. Naturally, by the law of fate, at the end of the process - with loss of results and money. Terem has been standing for a long time, and otherwise (including when working with local agents) everything is fine. A follow-up question: why aren't the optimization caches reset during this very optimization process? I wish I could save up to 95% of runs...

Another question about agents. I've "roaming" on several machines, so to speak, agents for the Cloud Network. And the agents are not all present in the profile, although I know for sure that they are online.

olyakish:

AlpariFS-MT5

The last three logs are in the archive.

I can provide other information as well. Just tell me what else will be needed.

.. Now I ran the test, the tester re-synchronizes the history, I understand with the terminal and not with the demoserver.

Are you working via remote access? Under different logins?

Gentlemen developers, just updated to 581 build

wildest slowdowns when opening EAs!

sergeev:

Gentlemen developers, just updated to 581 build

They probably recompile the first time they are opened.

Similarly, a few seconds delay - and on the second launch)

sergeev:

Gentlemen, I just updated to build 581.

Any my EA, any EA from Market, any EA from codebase... just 3-5 seconds terminal dead .

I am running on x32 terminal on 64bit vin 7.

64 terminal starts everything with normal speed.

Who should I write to to get a response to this problem?

Dima_S:
They will probably recompile the first time they are opened.
nothing compiles. the terminal crashes the first time you open the exp

sergeev:
nothing compiles. the terminal crashes when the expa is opened

Over-protection - we will definitely fix that.

The delay is in the initial unpacking of the exp, not in the operation of the exp.

Renat:

Over-protection - we'll definitely fix that.

The delay is on the initial unpacking of the EA, not in the operation of the EA.

And I have such a problem. I set some EA parameters for optimization first. The optimization runs without any problems. Then I set another group of parameters for optimization and the tester gives zero results. I test this group of parameters without optimization by a single pass. Everything is normal. In visualization mode, the test is also normal. I try to optimize parameters. All results are null. I compile the Expert Advisor. Optimization is starting to work. I go on to the optimization of the next group of parameters. Again I have a problem.

May it be related to what you have written or is there an error in my case? Did a lot of tests before, no such problems.

p.s. Sometimes I even have to do the compilation twice.

tol64:

I have this problem. I set some EA parameters to optimise first. Optimization goes without any problems. Then I put another group of parameters to optimization and the tester gives zero results. I test this group of parameters without optimization by a single pass. Everything is normal. In visualization mode, the test is also normal. I try to optimize parameters. All results are null. I compile the Expert Advisor. Optimization is starting to work. I go on to the optimization of the next group of parameters. Again I have a problem.

May it be related to what you have written or is there an error in my case? Did a lot of tests before, no such problems.

p.s. Sometimes I even have to do the compilation twice.

+1 = When optimizing thongs from set-file reads with errors...
Reason: