My posts are gone - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

You can make your blog post once again, but be sure that if you are not  in draft, and for that you should tick the following:

If not so your blog post is coming to your draft, and this draft post, and no one can see (except you) this "draft post" (on the left side of the webpage):

Thanks for your answer Sergey,
I know about draft and publish, one of my blogs had over 1800 views, The issue is creating those blogs took me a lot of time and I fear if I create them once again they will be deleted again, so I need to know why that happened, if there was anything wrong on my side or it was just a MQL5 error.

Fatemeh Ameri #:

Thanks for your answer Sergey,
I know about draft and publish, one of my blogs had over 1800 views, The issue is creating those blogs took me a lot of time and I fear if I create them once again they will be deleted again, so I need to know why that happened, if there was anything wrong on my side or it was just and MQL5 error.

The blog posts are moderated by admins/MetaQuotes/service desk, and ... may be ... some anti-spam automated robot as well (but I am not sure).
I know that the promotion of any telegram channel inside this blog's service is not not good (for example: we/(forum moderators) are banning the users for that in the forum).

About the service desk: they accepted you to be a seller here so you can contact with them.
But please note: any telegram channel promotion is prohibited on the forum (I do not know about the blogs but I think - it is same situation).

Sergey Golubev #:
The blog posts are moderated by admins/MetaQuotes/service desk, and ... may be ... some anti-spam automated robot as well (but I am not sure).
I know that the promotion of any telegram channel inside this blog's service is not not good (for example: we/(forum moderators) are banning the users for that in the forum).

About the service desk: they accepted you to be a seller here so you can contact with them.
But please note: any telegram channel promotion is prohibited on the forum (I do not know about the blogs but I think - it is same situation).

Oh, I left my Telegram Channel link on my blogs, so that could be the cause of this issue. am I right? but I did not know if I shouldn't have left my Telegram contact there. what about youtube channel links?

Sergey Golubev #:

What about my profile? can I leave my Telegram contact in my profile page?

Also make sure you use correct category. Like don't post direct advertisement under Analytics and Forecasts category. 

Fatemeh Ameri #:

What about my profile? can I leave my Telegram contact in my profile page?

Profile is not a problem ... but the profiles are moderated by admins/MQ - same with the blogs.
But as I see from many profiles - it is not a problem.

You can promote your profile, for example.

Strategic Toaster #:
Also make sure you use correct category. Like don't post direct advertisement under Analytics and Forecasts category. 

what category should I use to explain my product manaul?

Sergey Golubev #:
Profile is not a problem ... but the profiles are moderated by admins/MQ - same with the blogs.
But as I see from many profiles - it is not a problem.

You can promote your profile, for example.

can I leave my youtube channel in my blogs about my product?

Fatemeh Ameri #:

can I leave my youtube channel in my blogs about my product?

I am public forum moderator (same user with you with the exception only that I can delete the spam and ban the spammer).
So, if the admins are not announced it so we do not know.

But I see many blog posts about the MQL5 products.

According to my understanding - everything should be inside this MQL5 internet postal:

• MQL5 channel instead of telegram channels; 
  • your video inspead of youtube video;
  • more ...

Sergey Golubev #:

I am public forum moderator (same user with you with the exception only that I can delete the spam and ban the spammer).
So, if the admins are not announced it so we do not know.

But I see many blog posts about the MQL5 products.

According to my understanding - everything should be inside this MQL5 internet postal:

• MQL5 channel instead of telegram channels; 
  • your video inspead of youtube video;
  • more ...

But we can even leave our youtube video in the product page, how come not in the manual blog page.
Anyway, you have been very helpful, thank you very much.

Reason: