I can't withdraw and support is not responding - page 5

I have same problem, about 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding.

It seems the second verification needed but why such long time? more than a month!!!!!

@Fatima Hosseini #: I have same problem, about 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding. It seems the second verification needed but why such long time? more than a month!!!!!

Try contacting the service desk again.

Fatima Hosseini #:

I have same problem, about 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding.

It seems the second verification needed but why such long time? more than a month!!!!!

First of all most of the received payments are blocked in case of complaints, secondly it was Christmas time with the Russians having it in January, and finally last week MQ was on the Dubai fair - practice patience :)

Beside that you can only withdraw earned money (see the first sentence: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fatimahoss1992/accounting/chooseout) - but you weren't selling anything?

About 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding.

I got this text at withdraw section: 

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
  1. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience

Fatima Hosseini #:

About 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding.

I got this text at withdraw section: 

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
  1. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience

The only certain thing is that we can't help you here in the forum, this is a Service Desk issue so send them a new message to resurrect your case.

Abir Pathak #:

Hi,

Don't worry.. When I first started working as a seller I got the same message.

It took them about 3 weeks to complete the whole verification. I'm sure it's for the protection of all users.

And after that my account was working fine. No problems since :)

Best option is to just wait like William Roeder suggested.

Because these days because of the whole COVID issue, maybe it's taking them longer.

Thank you Abir.

I have same problem as a seller here... my account been like this for 3 weeks already.

They allow my products to be sold here, but they won't allow to withdraw my earnings...

I have contacted service desk but they even avoid to answer when I ask them when they will unlock my account.

Bogdan Ion Puscasu #:
I have same problem as a seller here... my account been like this for 3 weeks already.

They allow my products to be sold here, but they won't allow to withdraw my earnings...

I have contacted service desk but they even avoid to answer when I ask them when they will unlock my account.

solved 
All good

Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience.

I am now in same situation for 2 weeks and completely puzzled why and what to do

This is REALLY not good practice from the company. As whole process seems random and shady. After asking few times from support I got hint that some of my descriptions are not OK. Did not find anything out of ordinary from those but just in case minimized them and removed all backtest results etc.

If descriptions were the issue how can they ask me initially to just wait ? Could have waited forever I guess... Also after asking twice they did not let me know which product has the issue and what the issue actually is. If there is an issue at minimum I would expect them to write initially on which product it is and what the issue is.

Any other people having this appear now before close of the year ? As I would suspect they want to keep as much money in as they can for the end of year numbers ? Maybe I am paranoid but this does not feel good. Also I would have wanted money end of the year for my taxation. Not fun if MQL5 is the only one benefitting from MY work.

MQL5 Please clarify this process overall. Would be much better for everyone and create more trust.

Reason: