Crypto Symbols doesn't exist on the MetaQuotes Demo Server anymore?

Hi,

I would like ask if anyone observe that the crypro folder on symbols doesn't exist anymore. 
Or may be the only one who have that issue. If it is true, then why is that happens ? 

Thanks

Yes, same with me.

We can use the demo accounts from the other MT5 brokers (many of them are providing crypto for demo and real).

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, same with me.

We can use the demo accounts from the other MT5 brokers (many of them are providing crypto for demo and real).

Thank you for the reply!

Does anyone know why is that happens ? Metaquotes decides to stop support crypto or it is temporary? 

md42:

Thank you for the reply!

Does anyone know why is that happens ? Metaquotes decides to stop support crypto or it is temporary? 

I do not know.
But MetaQuotes-Demo is for demo account - just to try the Metatrader 5 (because MetaQuotes is not a broker).
So, they may take a decision to add or to delete any symbol.

We can create the demo accounts with many brokers ... I just collected some information below - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

Candles Have Disappeared On Chart MT5

Alain Verleyen, 2017.12.02 15:41

To everyone : Metaquotes is NOT a broker, don't use it unless you know what you are doing. Use a demo account with a real broker, there are plenty.

how do i get set up from here

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 05:52

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

The practical example about how to find some pair/symbol to trade/to use by openning the demo accounts with many brokers - read this small thread: DAX Symbol 

----------------

And you can see - how many demo accounts I have in one MT5 instance:

DAX Symbol

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.31 17:56

It may be connection problem ...

You can connect to the other server - for example this one with Dax:

I found the reply of the MQ (it is about the article which was removed but we can read it about cryto as well):

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Пиши и зарабатывай на MQL5

Rashid Umarov, 2018.03.21 15:39

It was necessary to remove the article - crypto-currencies are now submitted to legislators for consideration in many countries. And since the site is international, it is impossible to follow all the laws.

Reason: