Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 84

It says service desk will respond in 48 hours, well this is not true. I opened a request in service desk 3 weeks ago, and I am still waiting for a reply.

There is a payment from 05/06/2020 that has still not been cleared to my account, that is over 2 months ago.

I have been waiting patiently for service desk to reply and give me an answer why this payment is not cleared yet, and still nothing. How can service desk take so long? This is not good.

Dustin Vlok: How can service desk take so long?

You get what you paid for.

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
          I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

William Roeder:

You get what you paid for.

Your statement makes no sense.

Hi!

I am having  problems with Modal, a broker from Brazil.

I'm trying an EA with Metatrader VPS and during the trading session it stops out of the blue.

Then I simply restart the VPS and the issue is gone. 

There is no sign at all and I can only be aware of that when a trading sign is missed.

Manual trading works fine, the problem is only with VPS.

No ERROR reported, only sometimes a print that automated trading was disable by the user!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020.08.25 11:23:54.236 EA_22_HORNET_WIN_V3 (WINV20,M1) CTrade::OrderSend: modify WINV20 (sl: 102325, tp: 0) [auto trading disabled by client]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time I do a trade I need to stop VPS and start again, so what's the point of VPS and EA?

Another problem is the ERROR 5031

ERR_WRONG_STRING_DATE

Wrong date in the string

Maybe a string conversion bug from WINV20 and WDOU20 futures.

It's intermittent too.

That's the message 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020.08.25 16:24:00.323 Ticks old tick WIN$N (tick: 2020.08.25 11:23:59.984, last: 2020.08.25 11:24:00.020) 102325 0

2020.08.25 16:24:00.323 Ticks old tick WIN$N (tick: 2020.08.25 11:24:00.009, last: 2020.08.25 11:24:00.020) 102325 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA trading with VPS goes well until it doesn't.

thanks

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Eleni Anna Branou:

I've seen many 100% sure members that had confused their password, so you better try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

I have the same problem, and generating a new password does not work for me.

To MQL5.com:

I bought this indicator last week: <...>

The indicator DID NOT work as intended with major bugs on the codes. The Seller has agreed for a FULL REFUND in his email to me. 

Please refund my money to my credit card asap without any delay. If you want confirmation, pls contact the Seller.

My emai: <...>

Pls let me know asap!

- BDunn

P/S: Screenshot Attached!

OrderCalcMargin() not giving proper output.

Bill L.:
To MQL5.com:

I bought this indicator last week:<...>

The indicator DID NOT work as intended with major bugs on the codes. The Seller has agreed for a FULL REFUND in his email to me. 

Please refund my money to my credit card asap without any delay. If you want confirmation, pls contact the Seller.

My emai: <...>

Pls let me know asap!

- BDunn

P/S: Screenshot Attached!

As far as I know - there are no refund options in the Market.
I know the following way for refund: if the product is not activated/installed by you so you can cancel your purchase.

By the way, you can contact with the service desk about your situation (this thread is not a service desk).

I created a signal and the MQL5 plataform disconnected from it after my EA stoped for 2 days.

I re-started the EA but I cannot re-connect the MQL5 site to my EA.

What steps should I take to make MQL5 site to re-connect to my EA ?

Regards,

Eric

Eric Daniel Mauricio:

I created a signal and the MQL5 plataform disconnected from it after my EA stoped for 2 days.

I re-started the EA but I cannot re-connect the MQL5 site to my EA.

What steps should I take to make MQL5 site to re-connect to my EA ?

Regards,

Eric

You don't reconnect your EA to MQL5.com, but your trading account to MQL5.com as a signal.

You should find your signal here and edit it in order to update its credentials, account number and investor password.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my

Reason: