Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 82

Sergey Golubev:
You can look at the Journal/logs to check the possible error/issue (it should be written something there).

Also - close all the charts.

i also close all the charts

this is my Journal logs when MT5 crashing:

Files:
Journal.PNG  162 kb

Pourya Siyami:

i also close all the charts

this is my Journal logs when MT5 crashing:

It is written "MQL5. community authorization failed".
It means - you did not login to Community tab (read my post above).

Besides, it is written about the following: "crashlog generated" so it may be good to find this log file to read  about the reason of crashing.

------------------

Are you sure that you are on 2539 build now with Metatrader 5?
Because I did not see VPS tab on your image ...

Which Internet Explorer version do you have on your computer?
Update Internet Explorer to the version 11 for example.

Sergey Golubev:

It is written "MQL5. community authorization failed".
It means - you did not login to Community tab (read my post above).

Besides, it is written about the following: "crashlog generated" so it may be good to find this log file to read  about the reason of crashing.

------------------

Are you sure that you are on 2539 build now with Metatrader 5?
Because I did not see VPS tab on your image ...

Which Internet Explorer version do you have on your computer?
Update Internet Explorer to the version 11 for example.

now i'm login to MQL5 Community and the VPS tab is now available.

yes i'm sure my MT5 Build is 2539

Where can I find this crashlog file?  Is this the file I sent you?

I am currently using latest version of Chrome browser, and my IE version is 11.

Files:
build.PNG  47 kb
20200719.log  42 kb

Chrome has nothing to do with it, because Metatrader tabs (Signal tab, Market tab and VPS tab) are using Internet Explorer latest version.
Yes, Internet Explorer version 11 is fine.

I do not know where to find this crashlog file - try "Open Data Folder" - and search for log files with this name "crashlog" or similar.

I think you are using MT5 from the broker, and (1) it is something with this broker's version or (2) something with your Windows.

-------------------

I am suggesting to you to install the fresh clean copy of MT5 from this link (clean from broker): Download MetaTrader 5

I mean:

• you should save everything related to your currect MT5 (login/pass for the trading accounts, indicators, and everything),
  • and after that - uninstall your broker's MT5,
  • and install new clean MT5 from this link: Download MetaTrader 5 (and update it to 2539 build).

And everything should work.
And if it will not work after that so it is (2) something with your Windows sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

Chrome has nothing to do with it, because Metatrader tabs (Signal tab, Market tab and VPS tab) are using Internet Explorer latest version.
Yes, Internet Explorer version 11 is fine.

I do not know where to find this crashlog file - try "Open Data Folder" - and search for log files with this name "crashlog" or similar.

I think you are using MT5 from the broker, and (1) it is something with this broker's version or (2) something with your Windows.

-------------------

I am suggesting to you to install the fresh clean copy of MT5 from this link (clean from broker): Download MetaTrader 5

I mean:

• you should save everything related to your currect MT5 (login/pass for the trading accounts, indicators, and everything),
  • and after that - uninstall your broker's MT5,
  • and install new clean MT5 from this link: Download MetaTrader 5 (and update it to 2539 build).

And everything should work.
And if it will not work after that so it is (2) something with your Windows sorry.

Ok. Thank you for your help  

Hi i am new on this site and i cant create a live account it keeps on taking me to the demo account

Luci.a: i am new on this site and i cant create a live account it keeps on taking me to the demo account

This site is MetaQuotes. At the bottom of every page, it says that MetaQuotes is not a broker. You want to open a trading account, choose a broker.

Hi, after 2 years of push notifications I am no longer able to receive them. When I open mt4 on my phone and click onto MQID, I get an error message saying "Failed to register messages receiving service. Check your internet connection and try again".

My internet connection is fine. I have uninstalled the app from my phone and re-installed it, but still have the same issue.

Please help as im getting desperate to resolve this.

Thanks

I’ve been trying to download mt5 for my laptop (windows 10) for several weeks but still waiting for the update, please advise thank you 

0723326804:
I’ve been trying to download mt5 for my laptop (windows 10) for several weeks but still waiting for the update, please advise thank you 
If you are on Windows 32 bit so the support of MT5 for 32 bit OS'ses were stopped (I am having laptop on Windows 8.1 32 bit and I know about it).
If you are on Windows 10 64 bit so everything should be fine (you need to wait for some time for updates, more than on the last time for example).
Reason: