Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 48

Sergey Golubev:

I found the reply from MetaQuotes in rus part of the forum - seems they know the issue and fixing it now - it was the reply from yesterday on small thread (there are few people with same situation with you, and they are discussing on the thread with MetaQuotes - the thread is here) - 

If nothing will be changed within few days - write to the service desk (so, at least - they will know about you for fixing).
Thank you Sergey, will do

mkhrdn:
i deposit through paypal but everytime I want to use it I cant it said they have to send some code first in order to use my paypal balance, any solution?

I have no idea about sms ...

Yes, I have paypal account. But paypal is having countries' limitations.
It means: I can not buy anything and can not send money to anywhere from my business paypal account (except my bank account):
I can receive money, and I can withdraw the money to my bank account only (bank account where I am making taxation from) ...
So, I do not have experience with deposit from paypal or with sms related to paypal sorry.

-------------

If you already paid yesterday or day before yesterday (to your mql5 forum account), and the money was not deposited to your profile - read my previous post.

there and everytime I put my number on it, no sms or telegram received so I don't received any code, could somebody help?
Files:
Untitled.png  250 kb

Sergey Golubev:

I found the reply from MetaQuotes in rus part of the forum - seems they know the issue and fixing it now - it was the reply from yesterday on small thread (there are few people with same situation with you, and they are discussing on the thread with MetaQuotes - the thread is here) - 

If nothing will be changed within few days - write to the service desk (so, at least - they will know about you for fixing).

And this is today's reply from MetaQuotes - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I paid $ 150 for the advisor, the money was debited from the card, but the adviser did not boot :(

MetaQuotes Software Corp. March 20, 2009 01:07

We deal with hung up card payments manually.

Wait a moment please.

An error did not occur on our side. Payment gateway Safecharge began to send incorrect transactions.

I think - they are fixing it now.

I bought an indicator but I do not appear in my purchases and I can not [...]

furkndemrci:
I bought an indicator but I do not appear in my purchases and I can not [...]

Do not forget to fill your forum login/pass in Community tab in Metatrader.
And this is the general information about - 

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hi,

Please delete my account gkefalas5.

Thank you!

Hello,

I hope it is the right place to report a bug in MQL; so, I found ObjectGetInteger() has a problem with OBJPROP_XSIZE, where it reports 0  (no matter what kind of ObjectGetInteger() I use)

greets

Demos Stogios:

Hello,

I hope it is the right place to report a bug in MQL; so, I found ObjectGetInteger() has a problem with OBJPROP_XSIZE, where it reports 0  (no matter what kind of ObjectGetInteger() I use)

greets

It was reply from MQ (machine translation to the English) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 build 2007 platform: Economic calendar, MQL5 programs in the form of services and APIs for the R language

Slava , 2019.03.14 15:56

For an object of type OBJ_LABEL, its size will be calculated only after drawing

The documentation https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object_property says this directly

• Width / Height - objects have a width and height. If read only is indicated, this means that the width and height values are calculated only after the object is drawn on the graph;

And further

OBJPROP_XSIZE

The width of the object along the x axis in pixels. Set for OBJ_LABEL objects (read only) , OBJ_BUTTON, OBJ_CHART, OBJ_BITMAP, OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, OBJ_EDIT, OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL.

int

Sergey Golubev:

It was reply from MQ (machine translation to the English) - 

Oops, OK thanks :)
Reason: