ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 52

Uladzimir Izerski:

One man cannot launch a rocket into space, but a team can.

It won't work with the markets. Good luck, of course. But you will soon see for yourself that I am right. (Glad, by the way, that you almost managed to establish a dialogue with the public :))) (Good grief) Graal and correct ideas about future-oriented approaches have always been given a hostile reception on traders' forums :))) For as long as I can remember. What can you do. I always started reading new forums, with the branch "Curiosities", "Humor", "Cart", only there is something worthwhile to slip through :)

Wizard2018:

It won't work with the markets. Good luck, of course. But you will soon see for yourself that I am right. (Glad, by the way, that you've managed to establish a dialog with the public :))) (Good grief) Graal and correct ideas about future-oriented approaches have always been given a hostile reception on traders' forums :))) For as long as I can remember. What can you do. I read new forums, I always start with the "Curiosities", "Humor", "Cart", only there something worthwhile can slip through :)

What kind of audience - so is the dialogue with it))))

I have never had a reason to quarrel with you. And with others, as long as they do not get on the merry nerves of a scorpion).

All right, ifthe thought of a promising approach in the hostility, but it is unreasonable attacks are not good. You have to sting. Nature. Mother nature.

They have calmed down lately though and I see that they are reading this thread secretly. That's nice.

==

It doesn't work only for those who don't understand the subject and don't believe in success. Yes, it is difficult to assemble a good team, but not critical. Merely by sifting out worthy personnel. Pessimists and those who are not able to work in a team are weeded out. If a person starts a conversation with reproaches, he will remain in the team the same slowpoke. Such a person is not needed. Only a relationship of trust can keep a team in working condition.

Yes, there is a special group on this forum. Everyone thinks that only they have the bird by the tail.

And where have they gone from the battlefield? This forum is emptied, and not just this one, by the way.

Some, however, after 5-10 years,after covering their wounds, come back to throw hats at the market).

Uladzimir Izerski:

And where have they gone from the battlefield? The forum is deserted, and not just this one either.

Everyone's gone crypto-world.

apr73:

Everyone's gone to cryptoworld.

I think they left to lick their wounds. Some to the factory, some to the crane tower).

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see a perspective, but lack the ability or logical thinking)

Looking for people who might be interested in implementing the idea. Do not offer intimacy))) Hee-hee.

Yes, the interesting theme has turned into a banal "looking for volunteer programmers" to then trade indicators, because;

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market first of all beats the weak, impatient and arrogant.

VVT:

Yeah, interesting topic turned into a boring "looking for volunteer programmers" to trade indicators as;

Hee hee.))

And I do not need programmers. What I need are decent partners who are not even close to you.

===

If I were riveting products to sell I would have hundreds of them with arrows, as the hamsters here like to breed.

My indicators are tools for qualitative market analysis for understanding people, not hamsters.

I hope I explained it to you clearly? And I've told others many times too.

Mm))))

Greetings all! Gentlemen, to be honest, I've read the last 10 pages and I can't get my head around it... Do you want to rediscover Elliott's wave theory or there is some nuance that I have missed? Although in general I am very positive to this kind of reasoning and exchange of views ))

AdronCollaider:
Greetings all! Gentlemen, to be honest, I've read the last 10 pages and I can't figure it out... Do you want to reopen Elliott's wave theory or is there some nuance that I missed? Although in general I am very positive to this kind of reasoning and exchange of views ))

Yes,the subject is blurred at the beginning . It's hard to understand. Then the squabble ended and the discussion moved on to normal.

The topic is about waves, but not from the perspective explained by Elliott.

There is a new approach to the classification of waves. A completely new structure. Come on in. I will not beat up normal people).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes,the subject is blurred at the beginning . It's hard to understand. Then the squabbling ended and the discussion became normal.

The topic is about waves, but not from the perspective explained by Elliott.

There is a new approach to the classification of waves. A completely new structure. Come on in. I will not beat up normal people.

It's the "new" that I can't understand. The size of the waves, the sequence, types of corrections, and sub-waves are all the same. And to understand which sub-wave of what order wave the market is in - is not a million-dollar question! ))

On the whole, judging by the pictures, the indicator shows a lot of useful things in my opinion. I respect the author! As far as I understand, the task is to build a full-fledged trading system based on this indicator?
Reason: