[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 441

In the New Year with a new trade mark )))) Thanks to my DC for the wide spreads, they discouraged me from short-term trading ))))) Now I sleep well ))))) Hello to all, by the way ))))

DRANKOVICH:
you think it's unlikely to help, although many people here do, and they're all successful )))))))

They do not make predictions at all, they trade what they see)))

If I can't see, I don't go, I close everything and smoke:

the trap has triggered. waiting for the target)

I just wonder why so many people. Especially beginners do not understand that it is impossible to know the future. And knowing or even guessing where a pair will be in time is impossible. That's exactly the way it is, you only need to see what is happening now at a given moment in time. As Stranger rightly said. If he can't see, he sits back and smokes. When will you all learn that forecasting is not worthwhile? The most important thing is to read the current state of the market correctly...

I don't know about anyone but I'm in the market for the moment...... short term....

10:33:03 EUROPEAN CURRENCY MARKETS TECHNALYSIS: Investors betting on lower euro will limit its corrective rise DJ FOREX

At any rate, it's too early to sell on the watch....

nikelodeon:
I just wonder why so many people. Especially beginners do not understand that it is impossible to know the future. And knowing or even guessing where a pair will be in time is impossible. That's exactly the way it is, you only need to see what is happening now at any given moment in time. As Stranger rightly said. If he can't see, he sits back and smokes. When will you all learn that forecasting is not worthwhile? The most important thing is to read the current state of the market correctly...

that's the point of prediction )))) who doesn't let you trade the market, but the ability to anticipate the market, to see its inner structure is a miracle, but why not try to do it?

nikelodeon:
I just wonder why so many people. Especially beginners do not understand that they cannot know the future. And it is impossible to know or even predict where the pair will be in time. That's exactly the way it is, you only need to see what is happening now at any given moment in time. As Stranger rightly said. If he can't see, he sits back and smokes. When will you all learn that forecasting is not worthwhile? The most important thing is to read the current state of the market correctly...

All literate people, and that the correct reading of the current situation does not imply a forecast?

You read, they write that a strong movement, which just physically cannot stop quickly, do you not predict the continuation of this movement for some time?

nikelodeon:
At any rate, it's too early to sell on the watch....

Just overlapping Asia and Europe )))) Asia is closing, hence the scrambling, hence the lying turkeys ))))
Reason: