ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 63

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you look at the zigzag, you can't even build it without mathematics.)

I have a wave recognition algorithm, which you can't build without mathematics. Andthe zigzag is not reallya zigzag, but just a program.

Of course this is not for the average mind, you have to figure it out. Everyone needs a ready-made one, and it won't work here. You have to study it.)

Waves work, you just have to understand them.

Nikitin is right, the story is all about waves and troughs. In an hour's time what will be, that is the question

Serqey Nikitin #:

"Mechanism of RECOGNIZING" what waves? Those on history? So why RECOGNIZE them?... Or waves from your fantasy?... Yes, these waves need to be recognized VERY carefully... It smells of the devil and obscurantism...

I have already suggested that the waves swing like the planes in a Rubik's cube. There are a limited number of options. Predicted forwards, not backwards. I'm not going to get into such amateurish innuendos here. Yours and Baskakov's. If you are interested, study the material instead of playing the unknown.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I've already suggested that the waves swing like planes in a Rubik's cube. There are a limited number of options. Predicted forwards, not backwards. I won't go into such dilettante innuendos here. Yours and Baskakov's. If you are interested, study the material, and build yourself up as someone you do not know.

You are asked simple questions, no attacks, you must think critically.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You're asked simple questions, without being pushy, you need to think critically

I think logically, not critically. It makes no difference to you, I think).

Reason: