Fractals, fractal structures, their graphic images + Canvas - page 15

Igor Makanu:

By the way, speaking of your indicators, if I'm not mistaken, you draw them on the canvas - how time-consuming is the process of determining the intersection of your indicator lines with the bar? When working with conventional indicator buffers it's a simple comparison of real numbers - indicator buffer and price, but when using the canvas, what is available?

By the way, I strongly recommend not to use built-in functionsChartXYToTimePrice and ChartTimePriceToXY in loops where they are used very often. I don't know why MQ made them asynchronous and for this reason incredibly slow.

This issue was discussedhere. In my class, getting coordinates by time and price and back is hundreds of times faster.

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's the prose of life, Alexei.

the best ideas come to the brain from space

;)

Yes I don't mind, but I don't like the automatic transfer of the law of universal gravitation for three-dimensional space " ...Here the same laws of gravitation and even the same formula ..." work on the price space (one-dimensional). The author has somehow completely ignored the Ostrogradsky-Gauss theorem, well, or Maxwell's 4th equation. In one-dimensional space the force of gravitational interaction does not depend on the distance between objects, the denominator has to be removed with all it implies...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes I don't mind, but I don't like the automatic transfer of the law of universal gravitation for three-dimensional space " ...Here the same laws of gravitation and even the same formula ..." work on the price space (one-dimensional). The author somehow completely ignored the Ostrogradsky-Gauss theorem, well, or Maxwell's 4th equation. In one-dimensional space the force of gravitational interaction does not depend on the distance between objects, the denominator will have to be removed with all its consequences...

yep

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes I don't mind, but I don't like the automatic transposition of the law of universal gravitation for three-dimensional space " ...The same laws of gravitation and even the same formula work here..." to Price (one-dimensional) space.

You're on fire, Alexey :))
One-dimensional is a line. For example price without time or time without price.

It is not even two-dimensional Price-Time. This two-dimensional model is being peddled to the trader plankton.

I personally see it as four-dimensional Time-Price-Real Sell-Real Buy volume. Although I prefer to translate the last two coordinates into Total Money Volume - Bull/Bear Ratio for better clarity.

Nikolai Semko:

You're on fire, Alexey :))
One-dimensional is a line. For example price without time or time without price.

It's not even two-dimensional Price-Time. This two-dimensional model is being sold to the trader plankton.

I personally see it as four-dimensional Time-Price-Real Sell-Real Buy volume. Although I prefer to translate the last two coordinates into Total Money Supply-Ratio of Bulls and Bears.

Nikolai, I see it as one-dimensional, but time - behind the brackets, as in three-dimensional.

Your understanding of abcissa and ordinate is not complete.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Nikolai, I see it as one-dimensional, but time is bracketed as in three-dimensional.

I don't know what space you live in, but personally I don't live in three-dimensional space, but at least in four-dimensional space.

Time behind the bracket is something new.

That you see the market as one-dimensional is your choice. That is, you only look at the price in the upper left corner without looking at the chart and you only use the zero bar in your work?

Nikolai, we all make our own choices.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Your understanding of abcissa and ordinate is not complete.
Please explain.

Maxim Romanov:
Elliott Waves by themselves have no meaning, so there is no point in relying on them. The work should be based only on conjectured hypotheses, otherwise it will be a pile. The Elliott Waves are not proven. Many rules have been created about them, yes. But this is just a part of intuitive trading. In which you train your brain to trade profit, and it does not matter what methods you use, if waves help you, ok, someone else may use simple averages.

It is possible to consider Elliott waves as a part of general analysis, the topic of fractals does not find development, but the understanding of the structure of waves as a part of it expands the possibilities of analysis and reduces the intuitive approach. Proved hypotheses are regularities, hypotheses have no proof, they only explain.

Attached is a book.

The author kindly shared it.

Files:
Monograf_Full.zip  3697 kb