Creating a command to write a bot - page 15

Андрей Большаков:

I think there is bound to be some interesting information for the forum from this project. I will figure out how to do it. As you can see it all comes down to altruism here, and I myself am willing to spend the time. So I will be happy to be of use to the forum as well.

The main thing that is "in conflict" with the forum is confidentiality. I don't think anyone on the team would want to hand out to hundreds of people .

))))))

Except for you, right?

Sergey Golubev As I understand your proposal - to do everything at once within the forum? First, I think you do not want me to create a new topic for each new task within the project. Secondly, I am afraid that unwanted persons with philosophical arguments about who needs it and why, etc. will also start littering there. Thirdly, as I said, the problem of confidentiality.

So it's more convenient to contact everyone personally.

But it's not that I'm against the forum. If those are the rules, we should strive for it. But if the majority doesn't want to - what to do?

Андрей Большаков:

I think there is bound to be some interesting information for the forum from this project. I will figure out how to do it. As you can see it all comes down to altruism here, and I myself am willing to spend the time. So I will be happy to be of use to the forum as well.

The main thing that is "in conflict" with the forum is confidentiality. I think it's unlikely that anyone on the team would want to hand out to hundreds of people .

Read my post above about projects that have already been completed (and that have been publicly held on the forum with robot development, and all in dedicated threads with sources).

---------------------

There are certain principles of developing trading systems (and EAs/robots) on the forum (on any forum, including this one). One of the basic principles is publicity.

And there is no need to complicate things. Here is a summary (short abstracts with links) of some completed projects here.
There are also software projects (at programmers here, and joint software here in the Russian part).

By the way, the second principle of developing trading systems (and Expert Advisors/robots) in a public forum is free of charge. The basic results of work (and the course of public development itself) should be posted here free of charge.

This has always worked, works now (and will continue to work).

Of course, then the public (promoted) results of work can be improved, but it is already commercial in the Market(because any public development must sooner or later end with commercial and commercial versions of already known to all types / types of products).

Андрей Большаков:

Sergey Golubev As I understand your proposal - to do everything at once within the forum? First, I think you do not want me to create a new topic for each new task within the project. Secondly, I'm afraid it will also be littered with undesirable personalities with philosophical arguments about who needs it and why, etc. Thirdly, as I said, the problem of confidentiality.

But I did ... and all within the forum ...
Re-read my previous post (I probably take longer to type than you now, so you reply faster than I post here).

-------------------

I just want to help (I'm more of an English forum moderator than I am here in Russian, and I manage quite well there without such complications as you outlined here).
Just help with advice "from there" :)

Do you have a trade idea that will unite the people you gather around you?
And how well developed is the idea?
Developed and tested idea = project #1 = one forum thread; developed and tested other idea = project #2 = another forum thread; ...

If not - there was my post here about insufficient elaboration of your proposal

-------------------

That's it, I'm going to bed.
Good night.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm just dealing with multilayers. Recently I finally started playing with real data - the results are impressive, even without any reference to anything in particular. Especially not writing in the MO theme, as the approaches are very different and are hardly of interest to anyone there.

Of course I realise that this is no longer the topic of this thread, but for the pointlessness of it, it's not a sin :-)

A long time ago, when the sky was blue and the grass was more tasty, NS did not cope well with logarithms/exponents; that is, if such self-similar data appeared in sets, NS was lagging in recognition, and they were learning nothing at all - how is it now?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Of course I realise this is no longer the topic of this thread, but for the pointlessness of it, it's not a sin :-)

A long time ago, when the sky was blue and the grass was more tasty, NS did not cope well with logarithms/exponents; that is, if such self-similar data appeared in the sets, then NS frankly failed to recognize it, and they were trained in general and don't know what to do with it - how is it now?

And I just deleted the post :-) I decided it was off-topic.

About the problem. At least I have not read anything about it in the literature. The single-slice ones, yes, they have similar problems, it has been described.

Андрей Большаков:

The main thing that is "in conflict" with the forum is confidentiality. I think it's unlikely that anyone on the team would want to hand out to hundreds of people .

That's it, last post - and I'm deleting.
I just see that you don't understand me.

You mean you can't post everything to the public. How's an outsider supposed to know if everything is or isn't public in a project? You'd have to do a brain scan to know it's all there (just kidding).

Naturally, you keep something for yourself, something for Market here, and something public. People will try the public, and if they like it - they'll buy a product in the Marketplace on an already promoted topic.

--------------

• Remember how Tartan's team did Goldwarrior EA/robot? They made one mistake - they were too late to think about commerce (and there was no Market back then). Just then MT3 ended, MT4 came along and they gave up ...
  • And how goes the development of ZUP by Nen's team - do you remember? They got a late start on commerce there too.
  • Look at the forex-factory forum. What does it stand on? On such projects (and the commerce and "for your own needs" - they are behind the scenes there). There are thousands of threads per project!
  • And how did the former tsd forum develop? It developed only with such projects.
  • And there are positive examples here, on this portal.

--------------

I'm just saying about the way of development - not in private, not in Skype, but here on the forum.
And then everyone will know about the project, that it is completed, that a new one is starting (a new branch), will know by those public developments, codes and tests that your team will post in the branch.

And then no one will have a question (in case you come in to sell some improved versions of something) - where did it all come from?
All will be clear.

--------------

That's it, I'm out of here.

Yes, it is possible to develop both in private and openly.

Andrei Bolshakov's main problem is "the skin of an unkilled bear", moreover, with an attempt to gain that skin entirely with someone else's hands.

All this is also topped up with some strange fog - they say that without any conspiracy will come "undesirables" and "litter the topic philosophical arguments about who needs it and why. As I understand it, this fog is explained by the fact that Andrew has absolutely no ideas of his own, neither trading, nor programming, and it is necessary to attract people.

Before that at least the robbers offered something - for example, a guy recently appeared with a book from the middle of the last century, and claimed that it contains a brilliant strategy that can make anyone rich... But Andrey - so far has not offered anything, except a "team building" for some vague developments.

Андрей Большаков:

Write to me in person:

1. What category do you belong to (trader/programmer/universal)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential version of the team is preferred.

A boss is someone who knows what to do and does not hesitate.
You do not know what to do and have doubts.
That's why you're not the boss.
And I know what to do, and I don't doubt.
That's why I'm the boss now.

Write in private:

1. What category do you belong to?

2. Your experience and success rate (with a face and profile photo)

3. In what composition do you want to organise a team under my leadership

4. The public or confidential version of my team you want to organise here.

Андрей Большаков:

Sergey Golubev As I understand your proposal - to do everything at once within the forum? First, I think you do not want me to create a new topic for each new task within the project. Secondly, I am afraid that unwanted persons with philosophical arguments about who needs it and why, etc. will also start littering there. Thirdly, as I said, the problem of confidentiality.

But it's not that I'm against the forum. If those are the rules, we should strive for it. But if the majority don't want to - what to do?

I was joking. You are the boss.
I am not a boss. I never wanted to be any boss.
You don't need to message me anything in private (you already did yesterday ... I can imagine how many private messages you got yesterday if even I got them).
You are nicer to our people there ... our people are nice ...

Guys - hang in there, have a nice life ... Will you hear from the team?

------------------

But seriously, in such software projects it doesn't matter who is the "boss". But it is always the programmer who is the "boss" in fact, because it is always more interesting to read about "look what I programmed" than "I'll tell you what I think". Yes, it's always the programmer who is the boss in fact (I'm telling you this as a non-programmer).

------------------

By the way, there is one project going well on the forum right now. True, it is not a software project, but a contest on signals, and has been quite successful for a month already. You can search the threads yourself (another branch of the project - next to you competes in this section of the forum).

Reason: