Let's build a mini grail!? - page 17

It's a long shot, but why not?)

multiplicator:
If you open on the right signals, Martin will also work

Martin works on any signals and no signals at all. Martin is a guaranteed way to breakeven with unlimited capital and no commissions. Even the direction of trades does not matter.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

How about building a mini grail?

Ibragim Dzhanaev, 2019.10.12 17:11

Put yourself in the category of fools. If you cannot come up with such a system, your problem. Do not measure others by yourself.

---------

Cite at least one pattern in the market smarty.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

When you find a pattern, you don't tell anyone about it - it's bad luck.

:)

Михаил:

So, it's been a few days. First the most agile people came and wrote the most obvious things)
Then the clever ones came and wrote clever but expected things.
But the goal has not yet been reached.

If someone knows an Expert Advisor that consistently does not make more than 1-2, or at least 3 losing trades in a row. And also in the process of working with stops of an adequate size, then tell me!
And I will write an unusual system for myself and that person and pass it on with the source code and explanations.

Well, I have a TS with a low number of false signals. Usually 0-3. Catching a trend reversal. Indicator works by itself, trend is transferred by hands. I have no time to automate it, but I am too lazy to do it.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, I have a TS with a low number of false signals. Usually 0-3. Catching a trend reversal. The indicator works by itself, the trend is transferred by hand. It is easy to automate, but I have no time or laziness.

You know what to do with it, you are not my case)) probably

Михаил:

You know what to do with it, you are not my case)) probably.

That's another of your conditions:
A man should not know what to do with such a treasure.

Roman Kutemov:
This is another of your stipulations:
A person should not know what to do with such a treasure.

Not at all, it's just that if you know, you won't allow the thought of giving it away for nothing. It doesn't mean you can put it to better use than me. It doesn't mean you can make money from it.

It's just psychology. It's like with the first strategy - they think it' s a grail and they carry it around and then they throw it away...

It's the same with the first system that seems to work, with supposedly good characteristics. Here, if you use it and get a loss, then you will saw it again and get a loss again...

Don't forget that more than 90% of people are not able to earn on forex, in any long run... This is a statistic... And this kind of system is also included in these statistics... that's not news.

That's when you can understand its value.

So, I am waiting for either people, who have no experience, but have browsed through strategies on forums and tried them in tester, to write to me.

Or people with experience, but who found it unnecessary...

And those who cherish hopes of using such things will of course keep it a secret...

Михаил:

Not at all, it's just that if you know, you won't allow the thought of giving it away for nothing. It doesn't mean you can apply it better than me. It doesn't mean you can make money from it.

It's just psychology. It's like with the first strategy - they think it's a grail and they carry it around and then they throw it away...

It's the same with the first system that seems to work, with supposedly good characteristics. Here, if you use it and get a loss, then you will saw it again and get a loss again...

Don't forget that more than 90% of people are not able to earn on forex, in any long run... This is a statistic... And this kind of system is also included in these statistics... that's not news.

That's when you can understand its value.

So, I am waiting for either people, who have no experience, but have browsed through strategies on forums and tried them in tester, to write to me.

Or people with experience, but who found it unnecessary...

And those who cherish the hopes of using such, of course, will keep it a secret...

In short, I ran here one strategy, turns into a minus stably, (even taking into account commissions) it needs to deploy, but I do not know how, I propose to run iton VPS, or even somewhere with the coup to see if you get positive statistics.

Mikhail:
Do you remember there was a competition where you had to lose your deposit?

Remind me how it ended?

Alexey Khripunov:

I have been running one strategy here, it turns out in the negative stably, (even taking into account commissions) it needs to be turned around, but I do not know how, I suggest to run it on VPS or somewhere else with a flip, to see if the positive statistics will work out.

Remind me again how it ended?

Alexei, everyone has tried this idea - to invert trades of a losing EA. It does not help))) Look at the posts, everyone who writes themselves, almost everyone has tried it... That's why no one is responding to your suggestion ...

It's interesting how it ended, but you have to understand it yourself, if I explain it to you, you won't digest it...

Михаил:

And if anyone knows an expert who consistently does not make more than 1-2, or at least 3 losing trades in a row. And also in the process of

If I know that an EA consistently does not make more than three losing trades in a row, then I will simply enter on the fourth trade and it will be in the plus, because I know that there are consistently only three losing trades.

Reason: