Uladzimir Izerski page - page 56

Uladzimir Izerski:

We have not yet come to a breakdown of the classification of waves.

Each TF has its own waves.

I hope all colleagues understand the hidden scam of the rotten West...?

To offer the Russian trader a rotten trading theory, so that they ( Russian traders ) finally go into the swamp ...

And everything is very simple, one may even say, primitive!

Wave Theory is based on a rotten foundation...

It implies the construction of "waves" for the future...

Think about it for a moment...

The theory plans for 5 waves in an impulse and 3 waves in a pullback... I.e., the authors of this theory presented themselves as psychics, at the level of grandma Vanga, and PLANNED THE FUTURE EVENTS in the market...

What kind of drugs you need to be high to invent such a "fantasy"...

And the most interesting thing is that most traders follow this rotten (wave) theory and try to make at least some profit...

Serqey Nikitin:

I hope all colleagues understand the hidden scam of the rotten west...?

To offer the Russian trader a rotten trading theory, so that they ( Russian traders ) finally go into the swamp ...

And everything is very simple, one may even say, primitive!

Wave Theory is based on a rotten foundation...

It implies the construction of "waves" for the future...

Think about it for a moment...

The theory plans for 5 waves in an impulse and 3 waves in a pullback... I.e., the authors of this theory presented themselves as psychics, at the level of grandma Vanga, and PLANNED THE FUTURE EVENTS in the market...

What kind of drugs you need to be high to invent such a "fantasy"...

And the most interesting thing is that most traders follow this rotten (wave) theory and try to make at least some profit...

I hope you do not deny that waves exist?

Let it not be waves, but fluctuations in price like waves.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I hope you will not deny that waves exist?

Let it not be waves, but fluctuations in price like waves.

Are you asking in academic terms now...?

Yes, for an Analyst it may be bullshit...

But betting money on these coffee grounds...?

You have not covered the main point of this theory - PLANNING FORWARD EVENTS in the market... Maybe you are a second VANGA?... Then you will succeed!!.

Serqey Nikitin:

Are you asking in academic terms now...?

Yes, for an Analyst it might be bullshit...

But betting money on this coffee grounds guessing...?

You have not covered the main point of this theory - the PLANNING OF FUTURE EVENTS in the market... Maybe you are a second VANGA?... You'll do it!!!

You don't have to express yourself so crudely. It doesn't suit you.

I don't need to plan future events.

Waves are created by people. Events are reflected in the waves. Waves have their own laws.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Waves are created by people. Events are reflected in the waves. Waves have their own laws.

You forgot to specify in each sentence "...on history".

But the Trader is not interested in "historical waves", but profits in the current time...

Don't think they are trying to discourage you from this theory... The rake needs to be RECOGNIZED!

Uladzimir Izerski:

You don't have to express yourself so crudely. It doesn't suit you.

I don't need to plan future events.

Prove with examples, where are the facts, monitoring?

In order for me to meet with @Serqey Nikitin, several conditions must be met. Mutual interest, location and time must be met. Otherwise, we can go in the most convoluted zigzags. And you can see all sorts of things on the charts, there are plenty of self-similar moments

Serqey Nikitin:

You forgot to specify in each sentence "... on history".

But the Trader is not interested in "historical waves", but in profits in the current time....

Don't think that they are trying to talk you out of this theory... The Rake needs to be RECOGNIZED!

Since waves on financial charts have always existed, there must be a correlation between them. Have you given any thought to this.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Prove with examples, where are the facts, monitoring?

Oh my lip.) I put up a signal for you personally. I don't need it in my life. And you look at him. Whining more than anyone.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Since waves on financial charts have always existed, there must be a relationship between them. Have you thought about it?

This is a subjective point of view... This is how you WANT to see the market, and this is how you see it...

I have a different view of the market, and waves are not present there...

Reason: