FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 479

sxww:
Because first the price and the level are aligned and the price and the level are dynamic, not static, and only then an order is opened, so it's not the levels that "they" "think" about).
We do not know what else to think when we trade and observe the balance and equity.

sxww:

Simple trading from range boundaries

Fghjklölkjhg

There is only one pattern here, the range follows the price

So if price was going up today, tomorrow the range will be higher than today

sxww:
I can show and describe the inserts, which I have done more than once here, but I will not do it anymore, the inserts, yes, the reasoning on the line), because people are lazy and stupid, when you give something you expect some return, at least in the form of discussion and new ideas, but these can not even read, and think and even silent))).
I've lost interest in forum discussions for the same reason. Others can't understand you. And, you can't explain it to them, even if you want to. You are not them. They are not you.

pako:

There's only one pattern here, the range follows the price

so if today's price was going up, tomorrow's range will be higher than today's

and well... let's keep it up =)

but if it touched one of the bounds, the possibility of reversal is much higher. it's better to take a short stop and a long take. the ratio is 1 to 5, or even 6.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
A little lost interest in forum discussions for the same reason. Others can't understand you. And, you can't explain it to them, even if you wanted to. You are not them. They are not you.

People are just too lazy to do what they do. it takes time... and people want everything at once...

as for understanding, they do not even try ... those who wanted to understand, they got it and now are quietly keeping silent ( I think that they make money)

as for explanations, it's been written about 1000 times where and what lies ... but to go further, you need to think about how to smoke it all...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well - he writes about it - and I tend to believe people initially, but of course I want to be sure.

That's why I mentioned it would be good to monitor the account and then maybe I'll be ready to write a free EA based on his strategy!

And I'm writing about another low. Why do you trust him more than you trust me? And you keep saying he's right! There are soothsayers. And Strange is one of them. At least read the thread first. I'm not talking about the four. Yeah, sometimes he's wrong. But everybody's wrong. Even me 20% of the time.

Alexey Busygin:
It's not my problem, it's your trickery and pompousness.

So go, find the links, read them, read them, as I've suggested to many here, and we'll discuss them constructively. I will not duplicate anything now, sorry, I'm sick of it.

And jumping out of the bushes and yelling about tricks, not even knowing how and why, it's kind of indecent).

I have been asked how I enter the Market. How I determine entry/exit points. But I do not know myself. This is a subconscious process. Sometimes I rush to "take notes" on the course of my actions, like a person who has just slept and dreamt, and now that I woke up, quickly grabbed paper and pen to have time to write it down. But... As is often the case, we forget our dreams very quickly. Upon awakening, they dissolve in a flash. And putting aside the idea of "writing it all down", I'm struck again by how structurally complicated everything is. But apparently this is what attracts me to trading. What attracts me is that what is yours alone - no one can take it away from you. Because it is nurtured within you. And with you.

Maybe share your thoughts and thoughts on GBP\USD...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And this is how Larry described it, I did not cite his short simple and clear ToR for nothing

It's short, clear and tested and even I didn't need a drawing to create a simple algorithm to check it.

Is it possible to read the description of your input/output somewhere?

Although, actually a good picture sometimes removes 20 pages from the description or complements it nicely.

On the mt5 forum there is a topic "Option levels, author's and non-standard methods", something like that, in the "Levels and volumes" section, start with the archive branch (link at the top of each page), there are some calculations there as well.

pako:

There is only one pattern, the range follows the price

i.e., if the price went up today, tomorrow the range will be higher than today.

Right. Because during the movement we cut deals in one direction and open them in another.

Reason: