Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion

Mercedes?

Thanks for the information and links

Thanks, already downloading Patrick Mikula - Gann's Square 9 manual or should I start with another one? Too much information, I can't find the time, can I recommend an accelerated course :)) I am not my first year on Forex, but I am not so fond of Gann, so I think I need some time to fill the gap. Thanks again.

The theory is all complicated, you need perseverance.

There are a lot of calculations, assumptions and just a lot of information.

I think it is better to look for application examples rather than dry theory.

sergeev:

The theory is all complicated, you need perseverance.

There are a lot of calculations, assumptions and just a lot of information.

I think it is better to look for application examples rather than dry theory.

That's the big problem with examples
nikat97:
Here's the big problem with the examples

The content of the thread should be interesting. I tried to learn Gann's square on my own, but unfortunately I couldn't (it's a bit difficult).

It's true I've seen on this forum that only strangerr has used it.

http://open-forex.org/index.php/board,30.0.html this resource has good people and lots of information, I suggest it,

maybe you can invite some of the meter masters here

Thank you!!! Downloaded it, reading Tunnel through the air.
Thank you for the books !
Yeah, well, the system is full of questions.