Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 81

robi11:
What do you think of the sum of the price-time vectors?

So far nothing comes to mind, if you have anything, let's program it and see what happens...

I'm about to finalize an indicator with levels, I think I've figured out what I can do.

Martingeil:

Nothing on my mind at the moment, if you've got anything, let's program it and see what happens...

Now I will finish the indicator with levels, I think I understand what I can do.

Not exactly Gunn, of course, but Cowan was one of his followers.

In his book Square 12, Bradley Cowan gives an interesting method for predicting reversals. Briefly, its meaning is that if the sum of price-time vectors gives the number coinciding with the values from the Square of 12, a reversal takes place.

robi11:

Not quite Gunn, of course, but Cowan was one of his followers.

In his book Square 12, Bradley Cowan gives an interesting method for predicting reversals. In a nutshell, if the sum of the price-time vectors gives a number equal to the values from Square 12, there is a reversal.

We'll do it tomorrow, I'm going to get some sleep and come back at lunchtime, drop me a link to read about it.

Hi all.

Here's a link explaining the practical application of square 9:

http://astrotrader.narod.ru/WDGann/methods/msh.html#s9

Tested it on a small period.

In Gunnzilla I counted by 3 digits, I didn't take the last digit into account. I set the zero degree of the square and the octagon to the hai price (marked in green).

The result amazed me a bit)

But, on the history it's easy to apply, but in the present time...

Kitsan:

Hello all.

I was a bit taken aback by the result.)

But, in the story, it's easy to apply, but in the present tense...

It looks nice on the story, but only on the story.

When applying the square 9 you just need to take the last digits. Here's how it works (example):

On the square we draw all high (green)/low (red) points

We draw lines in the middle of the piles, they should show support/resistance lines, with a possible deviation within the piles.

Temnyj:

We draw lines in the middle of the clusters, which should indicate support/resistance lines, with possible deviations within the clusters.

beautiful

robi11:
I got something with resistance levels ) What about support levels? If I change it to -5, then it draws levels downwards, but it does draw from low ;-)

The third version counts down from the high and up from the low, it all depends on the position of the penultimate ray, if it is on top then levels are drawn down from the high, if it is in a trough then levels are drawn up, the trailer of the second version is the previous one.

Re-did the file.

Files:

Guys, the topic of PTB is very interesting, but there is nowhere to read about it and about the square 12, of course there are books in Russian but they are paid, that is, they are in a group which teaches methods of Cowen, so to deal with this topic is difficult, of course, until someone deigns to throw it in the thread for all to read, here I have a book, maybe someone will understand

so here's the book.
Files:
wrnjs.zip  3099 kb

Kitsan:

Hi all.

Here's a link explaining the practical application of square 9:

http://astrotrader.narod.ru/WDGann/methods/msh.html#s9

Tested it on a small period.

In Gunnzilla I counted by 3 digits, I didn't take the last digit into account. I set the zero degree of the square and the octagon to the hai price (marked in green).

The result amazed me a bit)

But, it is easy to apply it on history, but in real time...

I take the base level - trend, price, etc. - and find the first pullback

Reason: