Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 117

IgorM:

thanks for the forecast, surprisingly I do not know the wave analysis, but by my calculations if up by the middle of the month i.e. 15.06 and the level of 1.2900, and then 1.1800

If not difficult, sketch some links that you think will help me to start studying your skills (Gann, wave analysis), thanks in advance

For Gann, see the links on the first page, the best way to read wave analysis is G. Neely, R. Preckter and R. Balan.

The first target can now be defined more precisely. This will be the level of ~ 1.2700.

As for wave counting, I use Fibo and MACD (5-34-5) for that. Once I have identified where wave 1 has ended, I drop the Fibo. Wave-3 and wave-5 are completed at one of the levels. Specifically, wave-3 ended at 361.8% of the top of wave-1 and wave-5 at 561.8% Fibo. Wave-2 and wave-4 are determined by the MACD. The histogram should cross the zero line in the correction. Most often, if wave-1 is small, the histogram does not cross the zero line .

Now the first resistance will be 361.8%, i.e. wave-3 level. If wave-a and wave-c are equal, we will get approximately the same level - 1.2700.

Sincerely, Alexander.

P.S. A part of addition for another forum, but all the same, I left it, in case someone will be useful.

Avva:P.S. Part of the addendum is for another forum, but I've left it anyway, in case someone comes in handy.
Can you tell me more about the other forum?

IgorM:
Can you tell me more about the other forum?

These are ordinary forums. There is practically nothing interesting on them. I don't leave links here because the moderator will delete them.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

These are ordinary forums. There is practically nothing interesting on them. I don't leave links here because the moderator will delete them.

Sincerely Alexander.

Well, it's not so bad, this forum is one of not many where they look through their fingers at third-party resources: if as an exchange of information - no problem, if it's an advertisement, then yes delete

ZS: drop me a link in a private message, thanks

The first part of the forecast has come true. Perhaps the next will come true on 27.06 and/or 06.07. Good luck.

Regards, Alexander.

The second part of the forecast has come true. Now we are waiting for high - 18.07. And what level the price will be at, time will tell.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

The second part of the forecast has come true. Now we are waiting for high - 18.07. And what level the price will be at, time will tell.

Regards, Alexander.

Alexander, do you combine Gunn's square with wave theory? Can you explain the details of your method of calculation?

gregg:
Alexander, are you combining Gann Square with the wave theory? Can you explain the details of your method of calculation?

Correct wave counting gives important turning points. These points will be the starting point for using them in Gunn's square 9. First - determine the reference point. Second - carefully bring all high andlow into square 9, preferably these points lie on a diagonal or cardinal cross. Once you have collected enough pivot points in the past, you can identify future pivot points.

P.S. By the way, 06.07 could be another low, a date I have not discarded. So it is quite possible that we will fall to the trend line again and then the rise will continue until 18.07.

Regards, Alexander.

It is possible that this is the case. Too much time until 18.07. and one low has not yet been worked out.

Regards, Alexander.

Reason: