Level indicator of Gann's Square of 9

I am writing notes asking me to create an indicator and then an EA on the strategy that I have been using for many years.
The problem I have to solve is this:
To display the 9-level Gann Square on the chart, I use the usual formula, but when I operate in forex as eurusd, with values around 1.xxxx, I have to use the online calculator https://www.pivottrading.co.in/forex /forexGannSquare.php which returns the precise values.
Can any friend help me figure out if the calculation is on Gann's hexagon formula or something else?

It would be of great help.

Automatic translation applied by moderator.

Please post in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums

Fernando Carreiro #:
Please post in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums

Thanks Fernando, have you already corrected the form or do I have to do something about the language?

CORRADO BRUNI #: Thanks Fernando, have you already corrected the form or do I have to do something about the language?
As the message states, I have already corrected it ... " Automatic translation applied by moderator. "

Fernando Carreiro # : Come afferma il messaggio, l'ho già corretto ... " Traduzione automatica applicata dal moderatore. "

Tks!

Reason: